Sony Xperia Z gets a case of the Android fever: rooted before the actual rollout
0. phoneArena 19 Feb 2013, 05:02 posted on
With a slight modification of the Nexus 4 root tool, the Xperia Z is now free for modding and hacking as much as your heart desires, and it is suggested that Sony's device is generally pretty easy to work with in that respect...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
One day Sony is going to overtake Samsung just like how Samsung overtake HTC .
Being friendly with homebrew android devs !
2. hameed1989 (Posts: 18; Member since: 29 Aug 2012)
great work.....! really waiting to get my hands on Xperia Z
3. josephnero (Posts: 193; Member since: 16 Nov 2011)
good.no need to wait for rooting method after i buy it
4. aokde (Posts: 184; Member since: 09 Jul 2012)
sony is pretty much hack-friendly after what happened with the PS3 hacking...
matter in fact, sony won the OEM of the year 2012 at xda-developers. kudos sony, keep up the good job, we love you :D.
5. ronjr123 (Posts: 59; Member since: 16 Feb 2012)
Sony has to make a big splash in the US market to be considered relevant. I really like to design, seems modern. But until they make a huge commitment here it will never overtake Samsung.
Of course the hacker friendly mentality would have to go away here in the states.