Sony Xperia Z gets a case of the Android fever: rooted before the actual rollout
1. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
One day Sony is going to overtake Samsung just like how Samsung overtake HTC .
Being friendly with homebrew android devs !
2. hameed1989 (Posts: 18; Member since: 29 Aug 2012)
great work.....! really waiting to get my hands on Xperia Z
3. josephnero (Posts: 205; Member since: 16 Nov 2011)
good.no need to wait for rooting method after i buy it
4. aokde (Posts: 185; Member since: 09 Jul 2012)
sony is pretty much hack-friendly after what happened with the PS3 hacking...
matter in fact, sony won the OEM of the year 2012 at xda-developers. kudos sony, keep up the good job, we love you :D.
5. ronjr123 (Posts: 60; Member since: 16 Feb 2012)
Sony has to make a big splash in the US market to be considered relevant. I really like to design, seems modern. But until they make a huge commitment here it will never overtake Samsung.
Of course the hacker friendly mentality would have to go away here in the states.