Sony Xperia Z gets a case of the Android fever: rooted before the actual rollout
1. thelegend6657 posted on 19 Feb 2013, 05:14 14 1
One day Sony is going to overtake Samsung just like how Samsung overtake HTC .
Being friendly with homebrew android devs !
2. hameed1989 posted on 19 Feb 2013, 05:50 9 0
great work.....! really waiting to get my hands on Xperia Z
3. josephnero posted on 19 Feb 2013, 05:54 5 0
good.no need to wait for rooting method after i buy it
4. aokde posted on 19 Feb 2013, 06:02 7 0
sony is pretty much hack-friendly after what happened with the PS3 hacking...
matter in fact, sony won the OEM of the year 2012 at xda-developers. kudos sony, keep up the good job, we love you :D.
5. ronjr123 posted on 19 Feb 2013, 08:22 0 0
Sony has to make a big splash in the US market to be considered relevant. I really like to design, seems modern. But until they make a huge commitment here it will never overtake Samsung.
Of course the hacker friendly mentality would have to go away here in the states.