Sony Xperia Z full connectivity demonstration and another drop test appear (video)
0. phoneArena 17 Jan 2013, 04:26 posted on
An exhaustive 13-minute connectivity demonstration of all accessories you can hook up to the hottest Android phone of the day, the Sony Xperia Z, has popped up, to show how you can use it with flash drives, keyboards, TVs and so on, with the respective adapters. In the video a Samsung adapter was used, so apparently anything would do as well...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. wendygarett (unregistered)
Lumia 920 : b*tch please :p
2. Igneel (unregistered)
But Lumia 920 ain't made of glass. Will see more tortures of the Z after it's launch to see how it fares with the 920 :D
4. darac (Posts: 2156; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
Xperia Z: Oh yeah? Wanna go for a swim, bitch?
19. FireDragon (Posts: 107; Member since: 13 Nov 2009)
I like these both masterpieces, 920 and Z but this is an entertainment comment.
8. MeoCao (unregistered)
920 is the best built phone I know, the only disappointment that it does not run JB, it's beautiful too.
i don't see the Z yet but through the video it looks much better than 920 but obviously can't be as strong as 920.
24. pyradark (Posts: 781; Member since: 10 Jun 2012)
best build, but cannot endure all types of element in the world like "Water" & "Dust"
21. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5493; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
Sony Xperia Z reverse-teardown video:
3. darac (Posts: 2156; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
This just confirmed the Zed as the most complete smartphone right now.
Fully versatile computer for casual tasks
14. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4335; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
Well technically not because the Sony Xperia Z is not out yet. It comes out in March 2013.
My HTC Droid DNA/J Butterfly is out & guess what? I can & have been doing this since Nov. 21st 2012. I guess my HTC Droid DNA/J Butterfly is "the most complete smartphone right now".
5. lsguntu (Posts: 67; Member since: 06 Aug 2012)
I saw Video/Photo samples from Xperia Z and still feel Lumia 920 camera is way better than Xperia Z.
7. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5493; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
"I saw Video/Photo samples from Xperia Z..."
Need to remember that probably it is not the final variant of Sony Xperia Z the device is only a prototype, we will see after release.
10. bon24x7 (Posts: 205; Member since: 30 Aug 2012)
"Need to remember that probably it is not the final variant of Sony Xperia Z the device is only a prototype, we will see after release"
First let the Sony win over a Nokia N8, then we can talk about final variant and beating 920 or the 808.
13. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5493; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
First of all, I didn't say that Sony Xperia Z has better camera than Nokia Lumia 920 or Nokia PureView 808. I just say that we have to wait till final version comes out and then we can compare it.
"First let the Sony win over a Nokia N8..."
Any proofs than Nokia N8 has better camera than Sony Xperia Z or just trolling around?
6. darac (Posts: 2156; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
Here's a nice preview!
9. cretinick (Posts: 147; Member since: 25 Jan 2011)
WTF! This phone is big as hell or this guy is a Hobbit? It looks like he is holding a mini tablet.
11. emadshiny (Posts: 1142; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
i want a real hard drop test to be more informed about the durability of my next phone.
23. BadAssAbe (Posts: 434; Member since: 22 Apr 2011)
I wish more smartphones had holes for straps