Sony Xperia Z arriving exclusively on T-Mobile the 'coming weeks', in black and purple
0. phoneArena 18 Jun 2013, 08:47 posted on
T-Mobile just announced that the Sony Xperia Z will be coming to its shores exclusively in the "coming weeks". Given Sony's relationship with US carriers recently, with barely a Japanese phone in sight on the shelves, the announcement is pretty significant for all Sony fans who want to put their mitts on the thin waterproof Full HD 5-incher...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. giper54 (Posts: 13; Member since: 06 May 2010)
If the phone is unlocked, will it work on AT&T LTE?
3. The_Original_Zon (Posts: 12; Member since: 23 Jan 2012)
I don't see why it wouldn't, it has the same LTE bands as AT&T.
5. BLikens1619 (Posts: 65; Member since: 12 Apr 2008)
The Xperia Z has no LTE for the US right now, only HSPA+. The model # with LTE is the 6603 which doesn't carry the LTE bands for the US. As per a Sony Rep, the US LTE version is in the works.
6. The_Original_Zon (Posts: 12; Member since: 23 Jan 2012)
This T-Mobile XZ is the US LTE version you mentioned, model #C6606
7. Feanor (Posts: 670; Member since: 20 Jun 2012)
Why bother with this, if the much improved -according to rumours- Xperia ZU and the direct successor, the Honami are so close to being introduced?
8. yudi.nemesis (Posts: 1127; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
ZU will be to big for some people.
Honami will be to expensive for the other.
So XP Z/ZL/ZR will be good options