Sony Xperia Z appears for preorder on Expansys UK, this time at $644
1. wendygarett posted on 15 Jan 2013, 05:46 2
In the end, it cost $199 on US carrier 2yr contract lol :)
2. Droid_X_Doug posted on 15 Jan 2013, 05:48 0
There is probably a VAT that is pushing up the sell price. No VAT in the U.S.
3. wendygarett posted on 15 Jan 2013, 05:49 0
Of course is vat lol... Cost 809 in Europe but 790 in Australia...
6. Droid_X_Doug posted on 15 Jan 2013, 05:53 0
Different VAT %? I don't know if Australia has a VAT, though. If no VAT in Australia, then other factors would drive the sell price.
21. andro. posted on 15 Jan 2013, 08:19 0
Carrier locked it'll be 599 euro on pay as you go,contract I reckon 250-150 depending on 18 or 24 myth contract. Its the same every year for the top handsets
4. Droid_X_Doug posted on 15 Jan 2013, 05:50 2
So Wendy, are you going to get the Z as your next phone?
5. wendygarett posted on 15 Jan 2013, 05:52 5
Definitely, ten months later of course lol... I ran out of money Lolol :p
7. Droid_X_Doug posted on 15 Jan 2013, 05:55 1
But in 10 months, Apple will be releasing the iP6. Sure you could pass up a bright, shiny, new iP6 for a 6 month old Z?
8. wendygarett posted on 15 Jan 2013, 05:57 3
Never pay to Apple a single cent :p
I received it from someone who wish to abandon it... I'm just a collector lol...
18. wendygarett posted on 15 Jan 2013, 07:49 1
I love to see android fans fighting each other :p
22. -SEUL8TR- posted on 15 Jan 2013, 09:20 5
I love to see you staying loyal and a cult hippy to Apple.
11. wendygarett posted on 15 Jan 2013, 06:19 2
The problem is that it's hard to get the Device...
12. rgxVOiD posted on 15 Jan 2013, 06:50 0
Apart from the waterproof feature and a tougher glass
13. sarb009 posted on 15 Jan 2013, 07:01 2
Crazy price no surprise why sony is not so successful in mobile phones. Who the hell care so much abt water resistance ? But ppl do care abt high price
17. pyradark posted on 15 Jan 2013, 07:49 2
people are buying expensive Iphone with nothing but its Brand.
Millions of people love to travel, bring their phone on beach without worrying it will get wet.
19. rgxVOiD posted on 15 Jan 2013, 07:59 2
So much ignorance in one comment. Post updated, its $644. I happen to live in a very rainy country (its raining right now as im typing), so water resistance is a good feature
14. Ameliahunter posted on 15 Jan 2013, 07:18 0
It's also available at Amazon for 649 Euros... I think it's a nice phone, and maybe I'll even buy it, but I want a Galaxy Note, too... Mmm, can't decide!!!
16. emadshiny posted on 15 Jan 2013, 07:42 1
you have the same dilemma as me, but plz don't compare this beauty with Gnote2.
every aspect is almost the same with Sony edging in some aspects like camera and water and dust proof certification.
so you see i made my decision. this is much much better and much more classy than note2.
20. aayupanday posted on 15 Jan 2013, 08:06 2
That is a much better price point as compared to the others before.....
23. Rexperia posted on 15 Jan 2013, 09:55 2
This is 5" full HD display, so i think the price is quite reasonable, considering the spec and also everything inside and outside..
24. Bedz81 posted on 16 Jan 2013, 04:03 0
Really? i just checked out their site and it shows £529?? I was prepared to sell my Xperia T to fund it for that price.