Sony Xperia Z and Sony Xperia ZL will soon touch down in South East Asia
The countries involved in yesterday's event, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore and Vietnam, should see the two phones launch some time in the first quarter of this year. The water and dust resistant Sony Xperia Z will be available in black, white and purple while the smaller Sony Xperia ZL will come in black or white. The package will contain the phone, Sony MH-EX300AP headset, charger, micro USB cable for charging, syncing and file transfer, and user documentation. There is no word yet on pricing.
source: XperiaBlog via GSMArena
1. zuckerboy posted on 20 Jan 2013, 15:29 6 0
sony must be hurry because wmc is coming and new devices will impact to sales of xperia
10. MeoCao (unregistered) posted on 20 Jan 2013, 19:51 2 0
I went to a big store, Samsung has a big table with devices like GS3, Note 3, Tab 10.1... for people to play with.
Hopefull Sony will pay more attention to such promotion activities.
2. emadshiny posted on 20 Jan 2013, 15:35 4 0
come on Sony, be fast. if you want to have a good share of market these beauties must be released by beginning of February.
13. zazori08 posted on 21 Jan 2013, 00:21 0 0
and they have a video that they can produce 1 xperia z in less than 5 mins. by hand.
4. nvrhde posted on 20 Jan 2013, 17:40 0 0
My old expria x10 , still solid as rock
I have no screen protector , but there is no scrach
(Ya ofcouse i am using it everyday)
5. pyradark posted on 20 Jan 2013, 18:09 0 0
THANK YOU SONY!!!
HUGE FAN HERE PHILIPPINES!!! WOHOOO
Gettin ready with my Card
8. XPERIA-KNIGHT posted on 20 Jan 2013, 19:25 1 0
id actually consider the ZL just because its smaller but thats jus me and the bigger phones are the more i shy away from them...
11. buccob posted on 20 Jan 2013, 21:17 0 0
Z is waterproof and has better front facing camera.
ZL has infrared sensor...
In my opinion Z > ZL. But for my country the only one that's compatible with all carriers is ZL.
Either way, I just bought an Acro S so I can wait, until I can afford the Z/ZL :P
7. DerryAhmad posted on 20 Jan 2013, 18:27 0 0
Yess.. Come soon to Indonesia, Sony!! Can't wait to get my hands on the Xperia Z!
14. Obie-Wan posted on 21 Jan 2013, 20:44 0 0
Yeah, cant wait for it too.... come to B.E.C.... ASAP!
9. chasetorres125 posted on 20 Jan 2013, 19:27 0 0
Xperia z is from japan so it would be easier and faster to ship the phone in the said region and pls have a nice price sony hihi
15. scsa852k posted on 21 Jan 2013, 21:05 0 0
It will be hard to compete with the big dogs if they release the phone at the same time or after S IV is launched.
16. crazyfists posted on 10 Feb 2013, 04:43 0 0
way tooo long sony..mwc is coming and cstumers might buy another