Sony Xperia Z Ultra to launch in Taiwan toward the end of July
0. phoneArena 23 Jul 2013, 04:15 posted on
The 6.4 inch Sony Xperia Z Ultra is now expected to launch in Taiwan near the end of July, at a price of NT$22,900 ($763 USD); according to Sony Mobile Communications Taiwan, pre-orders will take place from July 24-26 via carriers like Chunghwa Telecom, Taiwan Mobile, Far EasTone Telecommunications and Vibo Telecom...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. istitch (Posts: 180; Member since: 19 Mar 2013)
sony has to try harder especially in the states
2. lee480 (Posts: 196; Member since: 24 Sep 2012)
Sony is already extremely successful outside the US. It sold phones than HTC, Nokia and Motorola.
People must stop taking the US as a benchmark of success. A product not popular in US doesn't mean it's not popular outside the US.
5. istitch (Posts: 180; Member since: 19 Mar 2013)
still that doesnt justify why shouldn't sony put more resources in the states judging on how poor they are right now
8. pyradark (Posts: 821; Member since: 10 Jun 2012)
You judge them by number of units not in total income. They are not HTC, rhey survive 2011 financial crisis
3. scriptwriter (Posts: 396; Member since: 13 Nov 2012)
Im staying well away from sony device as they always seem to have the longest waits for software updates. I'll stick with my nexus devices for now.
4. lee480 (Posts: 196; Member since: 24 Sep 2012)
Remember to stay away from HTC and LG too.
6. calim (Posts: 39; Member since: 09 Mar 2013)
Second OEM to push JB and they update more models to new android versions than any other.
7. calim (Posts: 39; Member since: 09 Mar 2013)
Can't wait for this model to land in Europe. Having carried both my 4.3" phone and my Nexus 7 around for a year now I'd love to switch to one device.
11. Samir_Maric (Posts: 77; Member since: 28 Oct 2012)
Xperia z ultra now available in india for Rs. 44,990 from online retailer Saholic
12. GeekMovement (Posts: 2127; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
It would be so nice to have Sony smartphones on all US carriers...
13. Reonhato (Posts: 5; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
After my 7 inch ASUS tablet broke, this can be my next tablet :)