Sony Xperia Z Ultra now available in the USA starting from $699
0. phoneArena 20 Sep 2013, 06:44 posted on
Sony's phablet extraordinaire – the Xperia Z Ultra – has now been made available for pre-order in the USA by electronics e-tailer giant Newegg...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 4487; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
I wouldn't be so sure about that because at the moment Sony Xperia Z2 is still not official, at the moment there is only rumors and even no reliable information leaks.
5. g2a5b0e (Posts: 1369; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
Obvious comment of the day right here. The Z2 is a flagship that isn't going to be released until sometime next year. I think your comment is a safe bet.
8. ianbbaa (Posts: 146; Member since: 20 Mar 2013)
Thats the problem of SONY these days, they release prototypes to crowd just at the time that we know that in 4-5months there will be another flagship - better one then the current 700USD flagship...
Z - in my country 4months ago...649EUR, now 440EUR
now Z1 listed for 649,-EUR - in 4 months 440 again...
Z2??? Will be better, made from real triluminous, unlike Z-Z1 untill they clear stock of old LCD panels...etc etc....no no SONY!
12. cdwjustin (Posts: 21; Member since: 18 Sep 2013)
and the galaxy s5 is better than the s4. whats your point
15. ianbbaa (Posts: 146; Member since: 20 Mar 2013)
you are right...but read between the lines...SONY releases "flagship" every half year...samsung once a year... S4 is here as long as Z...but Z1 already here - buy it for the ridiculous price, in half year Z2...you loose pretty much money and resale value drops of Z1.
I quess in April there will be Z ULTRA 1 together with Z2 announced...
2. papss (Posts: 2160; Member since: 03 Sep 2012)
Okay so the z1 should be cheaper which is a good sign.
4. Arslan25 (Posts: 21; Member since: 07 Sep 2013)
8 mp,no flash = no thanks !
note 3 > xperia z ultra
6. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 5166; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Bout damn time SONY but I'll wait for the Z1
7. justapotato2 (Posts: 5; Member since: 13 Jun 2013)
you can get it way cheaper at import store like negri or popularelect or welectronics
9. drazyw (unregistered)
Yeah sorry Sony. I was ready to jump on board when it was released to the rest of the world a month before the states see it. But, I'm over it now and I've moved on. Too little too late.
10. emadshiny (Posts: 753; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
The biggest mistake of Sony which is still going on is that it doesnt introduce its products to all American operators.
14. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 1054; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
I would get this,, but no flash.. deal breaker