Sony Xperia Z Ultra confirmed for U.K. release September 12th, available online now
0. phoneArena 31 Jul 2013, 20:13 posted on
Sony's new 6.44-inch monster phablet Xperia Z Ultra (and yes, it is still somehow considered a phablet at that size and not a tablet) finally has a U.K. release date. There's still no word on the device making its way to the U.S. through an official carrier, but it is also available for purchase unlocked online right now if you're interested...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. Napalm_3nema (Posts: 1698; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
It's nice, but Honami is right around the corner.
4. aditya.k (Posts: 493; Member since: 10 Mar 2013)
Feels good, when some of the phones come to India before UK/US. :3
Most of them are always late comers here! :(
Waiting for the Honami though! :D
5. Yubnub (Posts: 100; Member since: 23 May 2013)
Can't wait for US release. Help me decide, Ultra or honami?
7. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
Yea I agree, wait for the honami
9. BabylonShine (Posts: 25; Member since: 08 Feb 2013)
whats its price please
xperia z first relace in Iraq was 790 $
now its 470 $
Galaxy SIV is 650 $
so how much the price of this phone ?
10. BabylonShine (Posts: 25; Member since: 08 Feb 2013)
check please the page for ultra are not working properly
it only happen when sony relace something annoying samsung !?
11. taojj (Posts: 33; Member since: 01 Aug 2013)
Already released in India on 30 July for US $ 775.
12. Andrewtst (Posts: 499; Member since: 25 Jan 2009)
Today official release in Malaysia, RM 2,299 = USD $ 709.50
13. domiboy7 (Posts: 5; Member since: 26 Mar 2013)
just created the first subreddit dedicated for all things xperia related any fans are welcome to come over for daily xperia discusions
if your interested head over to httlp://www.reddit.com/r/sonyxperia/
and sorry for self promoting just trying to get the word out to fellow xperia users