Sony Xperia Z Ultra coming September 13 in the UK
0. phoneArena 18 Jul 2013, 07:28 posted on
In what can best be described as the next chapter of the “phablet wars” the one to watch for is Sony's awe-inspiring Xperia Z Ultra...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. ghassanazhari (Posts: 1; Member since: 18 Jul 2013)
The best phone ever even the camera without an LED flash !
5. HASHTAG (Posts: 384; Member since: 26 Mar 2013)
So those big landline devices aren't phones either?
12. tech2 (Posts: 821; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
Seriously, how old r u ?
Anyways, landline are suppose to be stationary that's why size was never a concern, all people required was durability & battery! Not to mention they were made ages ago and people were fond of those big physical keys.
Also, there a difference of nearly only half an inch between this and Nexus 7 and Nexus is called 'tablet'. Even Galaxy Note series at 5.5 inch is called 'phablet'. Need more proof ?!
Stop being a fanboy for once and you'll realize what wonders common sense can do !
8. oister85 (Posts: 337; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
That's a big let down, For many people Including me I use the led light as flashlight all the time. How you going to take picture at night with no flash, I know is not top quality but it helps alot. The phone specs are awesome, but sony always manage to screw sh!t up.
3. pyradark (Posts: 622; Member since: 10 Jun 2012)
The beast!! Wow on the price hahaha, still eyeing on this
6. prokshit (Posts: 11; Member since: 20 Sep 2012)
I Was excited for this.. and later they just crushed it!
3000mah battery is nowhere enough for this device! ....brains!?
and upoin that with s800 processor and 1080p 6inch display.. why sony y!?
Its like having a Ferrari with 2 liters tank capacity ..LOL!
7. HASHTAG (Posts: 384; Member since: 26 Mar 2013)
I think you need to do a little bit of research...
16. nnjerzy (Posts: 70; Member since: 19 Jun 2013)
3000 mAh battery is plenty for this..Sony does have a good battery mode as well
18. prokshit (Posts: 11; Member since: 20 Sep 2012)
no no bro.. its no where near enough,believe me! u'll c once its out
and the software power saver will not make much of difference
For battery i ll say.. even the NOTE II has bigger battery,and its only 5.x inch and has 720p display.. n the processor is also decent
this has 6.4 inch and above that 1080p resolution.. and
s800 quadcore with 2.2ghz clocked and adreno 320! BOOM!
it ll zap that measly 3050 mAh battery in No time.
Wait for the real life results from people on battery.. u'll get it :)
10. Edmund (Posts: 599; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
Sony has thrown everything but the kitchen sink at android and they still can't make a dent in Samsung's market share. This is exactly what Nokia would have experienced had it chosen android over WP.
17. pwnarena (Posts: 438; Member since: 15 Feb 2013)
not really. nokia was once on top. sony never was on top of the mobile phone competition. nokia still has some good number of followers who can help them market their convincing products (if they have any).
if the lumia 1020 were an android phone, it could surely attract buyers. they would have not been limited to 2 cores. they could've used 1080p displays. nokia could have been more competitive.
elop is just too fixated on microsoft.
11. medicci37 (Posts: 530; Member since: 19 Nov 2011)
Would rather get the new Nexus 7 with cellular connectivity
14. nnjerzy (Posts: 70; Member since: 19 Jun 2013)
Absolutely.. I like that one alot..I have the z.. but I'm waiting for the i1 honami
15. nnjerzy (Posts: 70; Member since: 19 Jun 2013)
Most people like cheap plastic phones and are used too it..doesn't means it's the best thought ....I left Samsung a while back