Sony Xperia Z ‘Make Magic’ promo campaign launches, here are the videos ads
0. phoneArena 18 Feb 2013, 06:01 posted on
The Sony Xperia Z is gearing up for a worldwide launch in mere days and it is rolling out with a big marketing campaign. In its homeland of Japan, Sony is bringing…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. anywherehome (Posts: 971; Member since: 13 Dec 2011)
very very very stupid....where are the advantages like: waterproof, dust-proof, fullHD, battery life??? with this ad you have no chance against iConboards, iToys :)
2. lee480 (Posts: 176; Member since: 24 Sep 2012)
Sony, my dear. You already beaten HTC, LG and Motorola is sales number. Next target, Apple!
4. GALAXY-STORM (Posts: 328; Member since: 13 Oct 2012)
There are ZTE,huawei,apple before they can ever reach samsung.
7. SleepingOz (unregistered)
good luck.. haha
5. zohayb (Posts: 11; Member since: 14 May 2012)
The issue with Zte and huawei is their numbers also include feature phone sales and we know how many of them they make.
Sony only makes smart phones so does htc and motorola and lg (Not sure about it)
Apple duh. only smart phones
Samsung makes a lot of smart phones (feature phones are made but not in that quantity People prefer nokia for quality at it or some Chinese manufacturer since its cheap)
and if sony plays there cards right... They can beat Samsung in 2 to 3 years..
hint : something like vita os along with android on it in a phone if possible :P
6. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6588; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Now that was a cool ad. Now just release this phone already sony tired of waiting
8. manishbatra (Posts: 2; Member since: 18 Feb 2013)
wait for a month gays after one month we will talk about Sony reach Samsung level or not boz Galaxy s4 is on the way........