Sony Xperia Z Android 4.3 update to arrive on December 19 (tomorrow)?
0. phoneArena 18 Dec 2013, 05:30 posted on
Sony briefly listed December 19 as the release date for Xperia Z's Android 4.3 update. This is still unconfirmed though...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. KINGJUAN27 (Posts: 195; Member since: 02 Jul 2012)
I have the Xperia Z, and I'm just soooooo excited!
3. LekKonti (Posts: 2; Member since: 18 Dec 2013)
its best smartphone i've used... but i have a problem with camera, its so blur, hope this update fix it...
5. dil2abu (Posts: 200; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
I am waiting for it too.. Saw the leaked Rom.. Lots of UI changes and camera app like Z1 :-)
6. FCB-Eto (Posts: 29; Member since: 17 Aug 2013)
Sony's 4.3 update is sweet the customizable themes are awesome you can change literally everything from the soft keys to the notifications in the status bar. I have seen an Oem 4.3 update as nice as sony's yet so i'll sell my htc one and keep my Z1.
7. ivanprskalo (Posts: 113; Member since: 09 Dec 2010)
I have updated my xperia Z to kinda official 4.3 few days ago. and all that I can say: NICE!
Brings improvements in camera, UI and overall smoothness....
8. yasir-umer (Posts: 3; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
I am too excited for this update. Waiting desperately for this. I hope Sony should release its 4.4 update as soon as possible. Till that, 4.3
9. sinan1106 (Posts: 1; Member since: 03 Mar 2014)
It is possible to update how we update normally in sony xperia z