Sony Xperia UL outed for Japan: decked-up Z with improved Full HD display and 15-shot burst mode
0. phoneArena 20 May 2013, 03:35 posted on
The Xperia UL flaunts 15-shot burst camera mode now, which is rather impressive, but it also calls the Xperia Z water- and dust-tight certification, and raises it with a physical shutter key on the side, as well as a cool thin LED notification light underneath the display...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. tech2 (Posts: 2738; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
Hope their improved display panel has 'black black' and not 'grey black'
9. kobainez (Posts: 309; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Its the ui problem nt the display. The new update of the z they change it to black
10. giri555 (Posts: 110; Member since: 15 Mar 2012)
display dude...tilt the phone little and its washed out...
13. aditya.k (Posts: 490; Member since: 10 Mar 2013)
What, are you gonna watch all your pics and videos at an angle? lol
14. CanYouSeeTheLight (Posts: 991; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
If i am watching a video on my phone and some friends want to watch it too that means we have to see the video one by one because the only way to get a satisfactory experience is while looking straight forward to the display? And no, there are situations where the only way to watch a video is on my phone or my friends phones.
3. SonyFindOneDroidple (Posts: 568; Member since: 11 May 2013)
I think it is better for them to have the Honami only.. When the rumors are true about the specs of honami, then it will be a huge break for them. But releasing different flagships will hurt the success of the honami.. They are just starting to make a big or galaxy-like android ecosystem so one flagship tactic is the best to drive.. HTC One tactic is what i mean.
16. ncarlosmiguel (Posts: 206; Member since: 14 May 2013)
Exactly what I'm thinking. Samsung is flooding the market with lots of low and mid end devices that looks the same as their flagship but sony is flooding the market with flagships!
4. TheLoyalist (Posts: 21; Member since: 11 Feb 2013)
It's not sporting S600 it's actually the APQ8064 1.5GHz quad-core
6. kobainez (Posts: 309; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
He was saying the truth. Phone Arena was getting false information. If u guys don't believe go to au kddi page and see for yourself
8. Daniel.P (Posts: 102; Member since: 14 Jul 2011)
Fixed, thank you, it comes with Snapdragon S4 Pro...
5. giri555 (Posts: 110; Member since: 15 Mar 2012)
Better Viewing angles, blacks and processor will make Xperia Z the phone to beat..
11. XXXperia (unregistered)
Why sony? haven't u heard of s600..?
12. adjou (Posts: 102; Member since: 06 Jul 2010)
Please, if other companies are using s800, then i understand, bu the difference between s4 pro and s600 is small. If optimized, s4 pro can run as smooth as the s600
15. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1635; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
Wait now I'm confused...the Xperia U was a low end phone but the Xperia UL is a high end device?!?!