Sony Xperia U Hands-on Review
0. phoneArena 26 Feb 2012, 17:58 posted on
At a glance, the Sony Xperia U looks more or less like its flagship sibling, the Xperia S, only smaller. It features the same Identity design, and the special coating meant to repel dirt and dust is a welcome addition...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. nnaatthhaannx2 (Posts: 820; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
3.5 inch, decent resolution, seems good for the little ones.
(first phone teens)
2. Birds (Posts: 989; Member since: 21 Nov 2011)
I have no idea why, but this phone made me extremely excited.
4. andro. (Posts: 1951; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
This phone if kept around the 199 - 250 euro spot is gonna be a good hit
5. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6479; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Another sleek sexy phone from SONY. I'm still getting the iON
6. robocopvn (Posts: 180; Member since: 10 Mar 2010)
it's a shame when Sony still use S3 chip on their flagship . . . they're always slower than competitors
12. mobileuser (Posts: 66; Member since: 23 Dec 2011)
This is meant to be a lower tier budget phone, so having a dual core S3 for a low end phone is good enough. S4 or Quad core are meant to be for High end flagship with price over 500.00 dollars or more. Dont forget most of the low end budget phone still have single core processor with less than 1 GHz clock speed. Sony put in a dual core processor for their low end budget phone has already raised the standard of the low tier category, so we really cannot comment more on that.
7. asrr62 (Posts: 31; Member since: 14 Sep 2011)
i really like this phone, hopefully verizon will get a variant. its nice to see some good smaller phones.
8. alekso9 (Posts: 40; Member since: 30 Jan 2012)
It wouldnt hurt to clean the screen a bit...just a bit.
9. kastor (Posts: 43; Member since: 15 Jan 2012)
i love sony but they made 3 phonse with same design,xperia s,p,and u,only screens are diferent
13. mightyvk (Posts: 12; Member since: 14 Mar 2012)
plzz tell me about the memory in sony experia u.....
14. didaGX (Posts: 1; Member since: 05 Aug 2012)
I love this phone. has a 2gb memory for programs, 2GB for the operating system and 4gb multimedia. enough for me :)
15. chetan2012 (Posts: 1; Member since: 06 Sep 2012)
hi all..i want to know does sony xperia u support motion motion gaming feature ????????????