Sony Xperia Transfer app allows you to effortlessly transfer from iPhone to Xperia
0. phoneArena posted on 08 Mar 2013, 09:37
Switching from one phone to another can be a frustrating experience, and if you have to change platforms along the way it makes it double the trouble…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. loken posted on 08 Mar 2013, 09:44 1 0
Whats ZQ .. DOnt you mean ZL .. or ... leaked device???
4. spiderpig2894 posted on 08 Mar 2013, 09:54 0 0
ZQ is a ZL which is sold in a specific country somewhere in South America.
3. rodkurt posted on 08 Mar 2013, 09:46 1 0
nice, how about samsung...it would be very useful ones the s4 comes out...
7. pixelado posted on 08 Mar 2013, 10:20 0 0
It'll be a matter of minutes for (xda) developers to hack into Sony's tool and make it work with pretty much anything Android. It'll probably only with with ICS and up, who knows.
5. Reluctant_Human posted on 08 Mar 2013, 10:05 0 0
If there was a way to transfer your pay apps that are available on Android as well as IOS I guarantee SONY would take a huge chunk of the market. Not many people transfer from IOS to Android and vice versa because of how heavily invested they are in their apps.
6. pixelado posted on 08 Mar 2013, 10:15 0 0
Imagine how Apple would react if developers chose to let consumers use their paid apps on Android without having to pay twice?
Quite a bunch of people would be glad to migrate then.
10. Topcat488 posted on 09 Mar 2013, 00:45 0 0
This can already be done using the App called Android File Transfer. I have a iphone 4 and the OG-Note and transferred all my itunes content to my Note... Only "games" can't be transferred, everything else is good too go. Waiting for the Note III... :)