Sony Xperia Transfer app allows you to effortlessly transfer from iPhone to Xperia
0. phoneArena 08 Mar 2013, 09:37 posted on
Switching from one phone to another can be a frustrating experience, and if you have to change platforms along the way it makes it double the trouble…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. damokles (unregistered)
2. loken (Posts: 462; Member since: 09 May 2012)
Whats ZQ .. DOnt you mean ZL .. or ... leaked device???
4. spiderpig2894 (Posts: 590; Member since: 10 Jan 2012)
ZQ is a ZL which is sold in a specific country somewhere in South America.
3. rodkurt (Posts: 128; Member since: 29 Nov 2012)
nice, how about samsung...it would be very useful ones the s4 comes out...
7. pixelado (Posts: 130; Member since: 16 Feb 2013)
It'll be a matter of minutes for (xda) developers to hack into Sony's tool and make it work with pretty much anything Android. It'll probably only with with ICS and up, who knows.
5. Reluctant_Human (Posts: 886; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
If there was a way to transfer your pay apps that are available on Android as well as IOS I guarantee SONY would take a huge chunk of the market. Not many people transfer from IOS to Android and vice versa because of how heavily invested they are in their apps.
6. pixelado (Posts: 130; Member since: 16 Feb 2013)
Imagine how Apple would react if developers chose to let consumers use their paid apps on Android without having to pay twice?
Quite a bunch of people would be glad to migrate then.
9. Trade_Mark (banned) (Posts: 9; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
They should all migrate to Android
10. Topcat488 (Posts: 1396; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
This can already be done using the App called Android File Transfer. I have a iphone 4 and the OG-Note and transferred all my itunes content to my Note... Only "games" can't be transferred, everything else is good too go. Waiting for the Note III... :)
11. StithDehere (Posts: 1; Member since: 16 May 2014)
also there are many ways to do that, here is a video guide you can follow
13. touyunle (Posts: 77; Member since: 05 Jul 2016)
Nice share. And there are also mobile transfer softwares allow you to effortlessly transfer from iPhone to Xperia.http://goo.gl/8Lo9P5
14. tyer205 (Posts: 37; Member since: 16 Jun 2014)
There is a cool app can transfer file from phone to phone, what ever you use iPhone or Android, it allows you transfer data from phone to computer, but also transfer file from iphone to Android or from from Android to iphone, powerful and safe:http://www.android-transfer.net/phone-to-phone-transfer.html
15. lisaab (Posts: 43; Member since: 04 Jul 2014)
To transfer contacts between Sony Xperia and iPhone, you can use a mobile phone transfer app to help, that's the easiest way, you just need to connect both Sony Xperia and iPhone to computer, and use the app to transfer data between them.