Sony Xperia Tablet Z hands-on videos emerge, signature power key is the new Xperia design trademark
0. phoneArena 24 Jan 2013, 06:25 posted on
Sony Mobile Communications' Wikipedia entry was updated to reflect that "The Sony Ericsson Liquid Energy Logo which was the hallmark logo used on Sony Mobile products up until the 2012 series of phones was replaced with a new signature power button design as the new design signature hallmark to easily identify a Sony cellular phone which debuted with the 2013 series of Xperia mobile phones..."
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. XPERIA-KNIGHT (Posts: 2384; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
15. danny_a2005 (Posts: 119; Member since: 06 Oct 2011)
I agree but, they should have kept the glass on the back :(
3. RaKithAPeiRiZ (Posts: 1314; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
sexy.....too bad its close to a $1000
4. XPERIA-KNIGHT (Posts: 2384; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
thats not a final number bro just speculation for now.. but even if it was (hopefully not) i think its built extremely well enough to be a "top dollar" tablet ......also this is surely not your ordinary tablet bro
5. MC1123 (Posts: 1236; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
is this running 4.2? coz the UI is still not that good on this one... i like the look of the nexus 10...
6. _Bone_ (Posts: 2106; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
Dunno if the price tag or the 6000mAh is the most disappointing feature.
7. pyradark (Posts: 748; Member since: 10 Jun 2012)
actually, there are reviews that shows hoe sony optimize 6000mah to last 10hrs. of web browsing
8. marchels14 (unregistered)
That is good looking design. I think Sony got this one right for once.
11. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6226; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Can't wait to buy this z tablet! Glad i skip the s tablet. Looks beautiful
12. darac (Posts: 2156; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
Had Sony just kept the exact specs but with the screen diagonal being 8.5 inches - they would hit a homerun.
I'm just sick of how companies just follow each other instead of thinking on their own
18. Devon (Posts: 11; Member since: 07 Oct 2011)
Looks great, I just wish these tablets would lose the bezel or make it smaller like the Razr M.
20. DerryAhmad (Posts: 242; Member since: 05 May 2012)
This tablet is the sexiest of them all! I want this already!
Glad Sony's using the "skeleton frame' design from the Xperia Z phone.
21. BattleBrat (Posts: 1055; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
actually the design isnt that different from the Walkman X, thinner larger and all black
22. Eonnaydra (Posts: 197; Member since: 23 Oct 2012)
I really don't understand why people don't buy Sony's handsets!This is the best Android tablet !Sexy,premium design,top specs!
Samsung looks like s**t against Sony.