Sony Xperia Tablet S introduced: first Sony tablet under Xperia brand
0. phoneArena 29 Aug 2012, 09:49 posted on
Sony's debut tablets, the Tablet S and Tablet P, weren't what you'd call great success stories, mainly due to steep price-tags, strong competition…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. taz89 (Posts: 2014; Member since: 03 May 2011)
actually like the look of this design..has some character
2. bobfreking55 (Posts: 866; Member since: 15 Jul 2011)
i think i actually like it... sigh. still no jellybean.
7. XperiaUser (unregistered)
jellybean is not a big issue here , sony make it as fast as they can , u just need to update it when it arrives :D
6. TheLibertine (Posts: 484; Member since: 15 Jan 2012)
I am wrong or does it feature the same 3:4 form factor as the iPad...?
8. wassup (Posts: 565; Member since: 23 Jun 2011)
You're wrong. Sony is smarter than apple, hence they used a widescreen ratio
9. Aeires (unregistered)
Anyone know what the differentiating fold element functions as? Design only or is it packing equipment in the thicker portion?
10. xtian1103 (Posts: 358; Member since: 11 Feb 2012)
"With the Xperia Tablet S, the Japanese have emphasized on what they are so good at – design." ehemm... samsung
11. -box- (Posts: 3787; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
Looks great. Hope they have a Windows 8 version
12. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
the pricing is really good... no need to go to apple's iPad price coz no android tablet beat iPad at the same price...
the looks is good... very good... doesnt look like iPad...sony is really eligant!
i hope sony mobile will make WP too... or maybe sony vaio line... they should make WP and win8 tablets!
13. simonfrady (Posts: 25; Member since: 26 Dec 2011)
just to bad for new model with low spec.. now even new phones using 2 GB of RAM, but sony release new Tablet use 1 GB RAM. wishes for next 3G Model use 2 GB of RAM.
16. nsnk86 (Posts: 43; Member since: 18 Jun 2012)
WOW!! super cool........ eagerly waiting for a complete review!!