Sony Xperia TL hands-on
0. phoneArena posted on 06 Oct 2012, 01:42
Although it’s not quite a premier device per se, it’s nonetheless a respectably stacked smartphone that should no doubt keep itself in good light amongst the many mid-range devices out there. Besides from wanting to see Daniel Craig whipping out the Sony Xperia TL in the movies...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
24. Mittal posted on 06 Oct 2012, 23:29 0
Some1 pl list what all is different from the Xperia T... :O
2. GeekMovement posted on 06 Oct 2012, 02:07 10
Personally I prefer the design of the Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc with the silver trim along the edge and the crisper look, but I would definitely like to give Sony device a try, seems like solid products.
3. 90ninjas posted on 06 Oct 2012, 02:41 11
Dual-core S4 and 4.55 in 720p HD screen... and it's a mid-range device? Lol
9. Reverence posted on 06 Oct 2012, 08:06 0
high means quad core.....awesome features....this aint hav any
14. darac posted on 06 Oct 2012, 09:30 6
Yeah, John really spilled a nonsense - same processor as the U.S. galaxy s3 and One X, plus a high end camera and he calls it a mid-range!
If you think a Bond-bonded phone is pointed to midrange market niche, John, then you really have to get your facts straight -.-
22. CamaroSS posted on 06 Oct 2012, 12:36 1
Yep - serious nonsense. He even forgot that there is a BIG difference between S4 powered TL and S3 powered Ion. I mean - seriously John, nonbody's begging you to post your nonsense about TL. It's as highend as any other android device we have in the US. Why don't you go write another article saying One X and GS3 have turned into midrangers as well? TL will take better pictures than any other highend devices which makes it better than those as rest of the hardware specs are pretty much identical. Sublime example of fair journalism.
4. RamyRamz69 posted on 06 Oct 2012, 03:15 12
PhoneArena, this phone has better specs than the american HTC One X and the Samsung Galaxy S3. Infact, I think this phone has the best specifications in the U.S.A
16. RamyRamz69 posted on 06 Oct 2012, 10:17 2
"Although it’s not quite a premier device per se, it’s nonetheless a respectably stacked smartphone that should no doubt keep itself in good light amongst the many mid-range devices out there."
17. 90ninjas posted on 06 Oct 2012, 11:23 0
I stand corrected remembering that the Ion has an S3 processor. Thanks lol.
But yeah, he did mention in the article that it is not a "premiere phone" ... which kind of irks me. Oh well. =P
5. rihel_95 posted on 06 Oct 2012, 03:32 4
A bit off-topic, PA, i think your noise cancellation is not seeming to work, coz all these type videos hears ugly
6. Reverence posted on 06 Oct 2012, 04:27 2
not happy..........when iphone upgrades their phone like this then u say that crap and you say this awesoem>>>>>>>>>>>>>>y
8. SonyXperiaNexus posted on 06 Oct 2012, 06:49 1
apple only has the iphone while sony has dozens of different phones, so apple should try to differentiate its models a lot more than sony because there is almost no variety in designs
10. spiderpig2894 posted on 06 Oct 2012, 08:10 3
Wow.. A mid-ranged device with LTE, 4.55 inch 1280x720 Reality Display with Sony Mobile Bravia Engine, Dual core 1.5Ghz Snapdragon Krait, 1GB RAM, 13MP Exmor R camera, beats the quad cores in some areas, and especially a "Bond" phone.
13. InspectorGadget80 posted on 06 Oct 2012, 09:07 7
The phone ive been waiting for. And phonearena stop being SO BIASED against Sony. You are a disgraced when it comes to certain phones. 13mp camera NFC chip 720p hd screen need i say more?
15. oister85 posted on 06 Oct 2012, 09:46 0
I think he was talking about the ion as mid range phone.
26. aokde posted on 07 Oct 2012, 00:51 0
129.4 x 67.3 x 9.4 mm, the phone you have is 120.7 x 64 x 12.2 mm
21. XPERIA-KNIGHT posted on 06 Oct 2012, 12:16 2
haha somebody thumbed me down lol all i did was smile :)