Sony Xperia TL arrives on AT&T on November 2: $99 for Bond’s phone
0. phoneArena 25 Oct 2012, 08:48 posted on
The Sony Xperia TL for AT&T is coming on November 2nd. What Sony touts as the Bond phone is…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. PhenomFaz (Posts: 1086; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
nice but still SONY cant seriously call this a flagship when other manufacturers are popping out flagships with double the processing power and RAM and JELLY BEAN!
3. Grishm (Posts: 52; Member since: 18 May 2012)
And yet Mr. Bond picks this beauty from the lot. So, not bad after all.
7. PhenomFaz (Posts: 1086; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
Bond picks this "beauty" because sony is one of the producers :)
5. jenna_23 (Posts: 145; Member since: 02 Apr 2010)
i dnt really care bout jelly bean since the galaxy note 2 ima get soon will probably have it or if dnt it will get it soon I hope lol. Only thing I dnt like is the processing power and ram like u said other phones have more but for some reason I always liked Sony phones and the design they put on there phones they have a special place in my heart cuz my first phone was a Sony . So ima just get it and test it out and see how it performs.
12. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6575; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
JELLY BEAN isn't even on any phones except the NEXUS 7(tablet)/NOTE II and GALAXY NEXUS. it's still A FLAGSHIP phone for SONY. do some research before bad mouth a phone U DON'T KNOW bout
4. FranksGT (Posts: 167; Member since: 29 Aug 2012)
PSH look at that BEZZEL wow. This phone is so ugly and behind in time.
11. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6575; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
you're the one that's ugly. it have curve and edges NOT BEZEL think u need youre eyes checked
6. aokde (Posts: 186; Member since: 09 Jul 2012)
jellybean will be rolled out in mid Q1 not mid Q2, correct that please.
8. NickPeters (Posts: 64; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
Oh boy... SONY is really into some serious movie-marketing since the company is making lots of very popular movies such as The Amazing Spider-man, the Bond movies and so... and it really uses that part in its advantage and advertises its own smartphones witch is not such a bad idea since other companies don't have that opportunity. Is it helping? Well, we'll just have to see about that, I guess, but I heard some people complaining about that advertising is spoiling those movies witch is not the case with me though.
10. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6575; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
THE PHONE I'VE BEEN WAITING for and I knew it would be 99$ just like the iON. and to let phonearena know it's A HIGH END DEVICE AND FLAGSHIP you still don't want to compare the GSIII LG OPTIMUS G OR NOKIA with the XPERIA T JUST BECAUSE it's not a quad core doesn't have to be a called as you say it LOW END DEVICE. I'm buying this phone the BOND PHONE and it will be my SPY PHONE. Since i can't afford the GALAXY NOTE II i'll buyt his baby. AWESOME can't wait
13. pliskin1 (Posts: 59; Member since: 17 Oct 2012)
Nice looking phone, but i'd never buy it. I'm just not into the large screens.