Sony Xperia T2 Ultra and Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 to be launched by T-Mobile on July 23
According to TmoNews, the T2 Ultra should be available to buy at T-Mobile from July 23. There’s no word on how much the (un)carrier will ask for the handset, but we can tell you that Amazon is currently selling this Xperia for $380, unlocked.
Running Android 4.3 Jelly Bean (upgradeable to 4.4 KitKat), the T2 Ultra features a large 6-inch display with 720 x 1,280 pixels, LTE, a 13MP rear camera, quad-core 1.4GHz processor, and 1GB of RAM. The handset is very thin (7.6mm), and comes with a 3,000 mAh battery. You can find out more about the device by reading our Sony Xperia T2 Ultra review.
Sony Xperia T2 Ultra
TmoNews has it that, also on July 23, T-Mobile will start selling the 8-inch Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 (the tablet was announced by the fourth largest US carrier in April, without an exact launch date attached). Since the Tab 4 is an entry-level tablet, we're expecting it to be pretty cheap at T-Mobile.
2. josephnero (Posts: 305; Member since: 16 Nov 2011)
Good.Will get T2 for wifey if the price is right
16. Doakie (Posts: 1246; Member since: 06 May 2009)
Get her a Huawei Ascend Mate 2. It's $299 and better in every way.
3. Tizen007 (Posts: 516; Member since: 07 Jan 2014)
Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 beats the cr*p out of T2 IN ALL ASPECTS: specialized areas of technology, specs, features, and design.
5. josephnero (Posts: 305; Member since: 16 Nov 2011)
T2 is a phablet not 8 inch and may come cheaper
4. Tizen007 (Posts: 516; Member since: 07 Jan 2014)
Galaxy Note 4 will destroy this garbage, although Sony is never a competitor to Sammy anymore.
6. josephnero (Posts: 305; Member since: 16 Nov 2011)
You heard of midrange bro?Note4 is on a higher level
7. Tizen007 (Posts: 516; Member since: 07 Jan 2014)
Have you ever heard Sony making premium devices bro? Never heard of it sorry. So I think I'll compare the Note 4 with whatever I want to compare it with.
13. Team051 (Posts: 5; Member since: 28 Jun 2013)
"I think I'll compare the Note 4 with whatever I want to compare it with."
So why don't you compare your Note 4 with Nokia 3310? At least your beloved incoming device will bit ahead to win - or it'll not? :P.
8. Team051 (Posts: 5; Member since: 28 Jun 2013)
Just ignore him. He's just typical blind fanboy
10. Tizen007 (Posts: 516; Member since: 07 Jan 2014)
I'm actually imitating annoying Sony fanboys cause I can't take it anymore. To talk with an 11 year old you gotta become an 11 year old to annoy them.
12. Genza (Posts: 157; Member since: 12 Mar 2014)
I don't know what sony fans have said to you.
But as far as i can see in this article no one is saying bad things about the samsung and it seems that if there is someone mocked samsung it will makes you hurt like someone was mocking your mother or something like that.
To me you're the one who is actually an immature
14. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6420; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
This a midrange phone. You sound like a pathetic fan boy. Z ultra is the largest phone compare to the NOTE 3
15. StraightEdgeNexus (Posts: 3201; Member since: 14 Feb 2014)
You mad bro?? Not supporting Sony or something, but these are amongst the most stupid comments I've ever heard. Stop it already.
11. Genza (Posts: 157; Member since: 12 Mar 2014)
Lol.. Tizen007 takes fanboyism to another level.