Sony Xperia T vs Xperia V vs Xperia J: spec comparison
0. phoneArena 29 Aug 2012, 12:09 posted on
IFA 2012 has just kicked off with a splash - Sony brought not one, not two, but three new phones…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Jay_F (Posts: 236; Member since: 29 Nov 2011)
I really don't like how difficult it is to differentiate the best Sony has to offer. Why does everything have to be named Xperia? It's just too confusing. A letter doesn't help the general public figure that stuff out.
6. Non_Sequitur (Posts: 1111; Member since: 16 Mar 2012)
I wonder when they'll run out of letters of the alphabet.
7. Allen3697 (Posts: 86; Member since: 26 Mar 2012)
That's what I was just thinking. Maybe they'll start using 2 letters, Can't wait to get the Xperia KF :D
2. Miquel_1987 (Posts: 21; Member since: 13 Jun 2012)
Good job Sony :) Love your designs. thinking about getting my Xperia T.
3. moskey (Posts: 11; Member since: 31 Jul 2012)
i like xperia v more than T
4.3" is the perfect size for me
4. XperiaUser (unregistered)
Xperia V is best among all ....water and dust proof + sharpest screen + 13 mp shooter
5. Mr.Alawi (Posts: 14; Member since: 05 Apr 2012)
do you guys know what i just realized ?! once Sony removed the green orb in Xperia V they added knew features that non of the devices with green orb have ... even Xperia T !
like Mobile BRAVIA® Engine 2 , ClearAudio+ sound ,HDR (High Dynamic Range) imaging , Superior Auto scene capture and Bluetooth™ 4.0 ! which none of device from Sony (Ericsson) have ... i really don't know why they didn't made this device to be their Flagship ?!
8. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
Wow! the T and the V are two really good options.......Sony FTW :)
9. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
Xperia T FOR ME! Love their new designs even the water/scratch resistant is a SWEET DEVICE
11. fatexo (Posts: 213; Member since: 21 May 2010)
xperia V for me too.. still i find the volume rocker a bit small by looking at the picture and the excluded the camera shutter too..
12. anGel_pLayer (Posts: 54; Member since: 29 Jun 2012)
Why does the Xperia TX have an S3 Processor and the Xperia T has the S4 Krait... I thought TX should have S4 since it's the international ver. of the GX
13. RamyRamz69 (Posts: 390; Member since: 12 Dec 2011)
It does have an S4 processor but I guess they got confused between the Adreno versions...
14. Firedrops (Posts: 249; Member since: 06 Sep 2011)
and Sony does it again. Using 2-quarters-old specs in their brand new phones. Will they ever learn?
15. pyradark (Posts: 821; Member since: 10 Jun 2012)
how come people are still buying sony mobile???
BCOZ NOT ALL PEOPLE ARE GEEK LIKE YOU
people buy sony bcoz of its looks
16. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
I want the T because it will be the JAMES BOND phone. but i love the V more because it have splash proof so you don't need a case for it.
17. Miquel_1987 (Posts: 21; Member since: 13 Jun 2012)
yeah i want to buy this phone becaue James Bond will use this. Im a huge Bond fan. but i also love the V since it has LTE. but i will go for the Xperia T. i wil have something to brag about to my friends :) :)