Sony Xperia T starts to get updated in the U.K. to Android 4.1.2 via O2
0. phoneArena 08 Feb 2013, 09:37 posted on
Just the other day, we noted how Android 4.1 had started rolling out for the Sony Xperia T in countries like Germany, The Netherlands, Saudi Arabia and others and we even made a point of noting that the U.K. had yet to get those magical beans; that has changed though, as on Friday customers of U.K. carrier O2 started receiving the Android 4.1.2 update for the James Bond phone...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6380; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Well good thing i dind't buy the XPERIA T and guessing they don't have the XPERIA T U.S. version release date yet
4. sonyisdead (banned) (Posts: 30; Member since: 30 Jan 2013)
Xperias are terrible phones. Xperia T has poor touchscreen responsitivity, random freezes and lags, random reboots, terrible build quality, etc.. Just about everyone who bought xperias return them
5. Feanor (Posts: 304; Member since: 20 Jun 2012)
Strange... my Xperia P is the best smartphone I ever had and I haven't had any of these problems that you mention. Maybe it's a GS3 in disguise... I'll return it then.
6. REYNER (Posts: 187; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
Lol! thats not true... my xperia p as well working its magic to me its snappy and i never experience any reboots of terrible lag. im patiently waiting for my xperia p JB update and to xperia z for sure that will be a bang!
9. emadshiny (Posts: 1131; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
its better not to answer him. just look at his ugly name.
10. gregariousguy (Posts: 10; Member since: 22 Aug 2012)
he is just lying, he never own any xperia I bet.
11. TMach (Posts: 352; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
You sir, are a liar, period. I have the Xperia T and it is so smooth and I have never had any issues with it. Although, I have pre-ordered the Z, I am beginning to wonder! Why you may ask? Well, I got the Jellybean update and this baby is as smooth as butter but I just need some of the 443ppi on the Xperia Z.
2. XPERIA-KNIGHT (Posts: 2431; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
xperia sp is what im more interested in
3. Bedz81 (Posts: 51; Member since: 30 Dec 2012)
Well I'm getting this update now and im on T-Mobile UK, this will keep me entertained until i get the XZ
7. 1701nino (Posts: 264; Member since: 07 Dec 2010)
I also have xperia p,although i had a couple of reeboots and an occasional lag here and there,it's the best phone i ever had.Those issues fill be fixed with jellybean update.
8. Feanor (Posts: 304; Member since: 20 Jun 2012)
I had never any reliability problems with my P. Occasional small lags, because it seems to tend to update widgets every time you move through screens, but other than that it's a very solid reliable handset.