Sony Xperia T starts getting Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update
0. phoneArena 04 Feb 2013, 03:16 posted on
Sony has started rolling out Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update to its Xperia T in a few countries, just a week after we saw the alpha version surface for developers…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. tech2 (Posts: 1114; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
Okay, so will Google Now blow up a car on Bond's command ?
Sorry, couldnt resist :)
2. idroidequis (Posts: 101; Member since: 23 Jan 2013)
Bonds phone could probably make him milkshakes and drive his car remotely. The future of technology lies in the past via old sci fi films and such. Im sure you could find a reference to all technology today in old comics, magazines, concept art, and films.
3. wendygarett (unregistered)
I'm still saving the money for Xperia z tho :p
4. Rexperia (Posts: 94; Member since: 28 Sep 2012)
finally.... thanks sony for being so good and keep delivering the best to the consumer.
5. sonyisdead (banned) (Posts: 30; Member since: 30 Jan 2013)
Will this fix all the freezes, lags, touchscreen unresponsiveness and random reboots?
6. emadshiny (Posts: 980; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
isn't Sony dead for you??
so why do you want to know about it?
i doubt you have even touched a Sony phone in your life.
12. Paximos (Posts: 40; Member since: 26 Jul 2012)
I am guessing you don't own a Sony Xperia T phone...You are just babbling because you don't like Sony or the question would be, "what the heck did you do to your phone"?
7. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 5466; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Very nice sony keep up the good work
8. schecter7 (Posts: 99; Member since: 20 Apr 2012)
Great! Just flashed the generic world version onto my TL excluding the baseband. The phone just flies now - 6000+ on quadrant - very nice upgrade.
10. aokde (Posts: 184; Member since: 09 Jul 2012)
XPERIA V is being updated also.
13. kyleo92 (Posts: 1; Member since: 10 Feb 2013)
Although I am a long term Sony and Android user, I am disappointed in the performance of my Xperia T.. Suffers from terrible lag occasionally and after my latest firmware has random reboots even after complete reset.. hope jellybean fixes these issues