Sony Xperia T starts getting Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update
0. phoneArena posted on 04 Feb 2013, 03:16
Sony has started rolling out Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update to its Xperia T in a few countries, just a week after we saw the alpha version surface for developers…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. tech2 posted on 04 Feb 2013, 03:24 4
Okay, so will Google Now blow up a car on Bond's command ?
Sorry, couldnt resist :)
2. idroidequis posted on 04 Feb 2013, 03:29 0
Bonds phone could probably make him milkshakes and drive his car remotely. The future of technology lies in the past via old sci fi films and such. Im sure you could find a reference to all technology today in old comics, magazines, concept art, and films.
4. Rexperia posted on 04 Feb 2013, 04:36 11
finally.... thanks sony for being so good and keep delivering the best to the consumer.
5. sonyisdead (banned) posted on 04 Feb 2013, 06:01 0
Will this fix all the freezes, lags, touchscreen unresponsiveness and random reboots?
6. emadshiny posted on 04 Feb 2013, 07:24 8
isn't Sony dead for you??
so why do you want to know about it?
i doubt you have even touched a Sony phone in your life.
12. Paximos posted on 05 Feb 2013, 07:56 0
I am guessing you don't own a Sony Xperia T phone...You are just babbling because you don't like Sony or the question would be, "what the heck did you do to your phone"?
8. schecter7 posted on 04 Feb 2013, 08:52 1
Great! Just flashed the generic world version onto my TL excluding the baseband. The phone just flies now - 6000+ on quadrant - very nice upgrade.
10. aokde posted on 04 Feb 2013, 11:06 5
XPERIA V is being updated also.
13. kyleo92 posted on 10 Feb 2013, 12:37 0
Although I am a long term Sony and Android user, I am disappointed in the performance of my Xperia T.. Suffers from terrible lag occasionally and after my latest firmware has random reboots even after complete reset.. hope jellybean fixes these issues