Sony Xperia T is HD voice certified
0. phoneArena posted on 18 Oct 2012, 09:06
Well, what do you know, turns out that the Sony Xperia T had a trick up its sleeve – a feature that was not mentioned initially when the device was publicly announced. The smartphone is actually HD Voice certified, as it was stated today on the company' Facebook page...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. sheik posted on 18 Oct 2012, 09:25 3 15
HD voice? 4K voice? Yet another gimmick name for a noice cancellig technology
7. IliyaBeshkov posted on 18 Oct 2012, 12:26 1 1
I think that if they call it HQ voice is more acceptable.....
3. takay0 posted on 18 Oct 2012, 09:41 2 11
i dont get it... how voice can be HD!? its just a wrong name for this
5. sheik posted on 18 Oct 2012, 09:51 1 11
Yep,. There is no stopping these attractive shticks by the OEMS
10. downphoenix posted on 18 Oct 2012, 18:55 1 0
HD stands for high definition, which just refers to quality. HD doesnt have to be specifically for picture/video purpose.
4. adjou posted on 18 Oct 2012, 09:47 14 0
People... HD is not exclusive to vision (tv, phone screen etc etc)
HD = high definition, what does definition mean? In the dictionary, it means and I quote "the accuracy of sound or picture reproduction." and high in this case means better
So for those of you who don't know what it means, don't bash. Just make you look silly.
Oh and @sheik, no there won't be a '4 k voice', cause the name 4K is derived from the horizontal resolution, which is approximately 4,000 pixels. Unless, if they can make sound into pixels, then you can my statement wrong.
11. downphoenix posted on 18 Oct 2012, 18:55 0 0
4k could refer to 4 kilohertz. Which would be TERRIBLE sound quality.
6. Insignificant posted on 18 Oct 2012, 11:45 7 0
Couldn't be bothered to find a photo of the T so used a picture of the TX instead?
Is PhoneArena's hate of Sony beyond recognition???
9. lilg29 posted on 18 Oct 2012, 17:13 1 0
It would be nice to get a sony phone on sprint, the question though if we did get one, is when?