Sony Xperia T gearing up for release in late September
0. phoneArena 17 Sep 2012, 07:49 posted on
Last time we heard about the Sony Xperia T it was carrying AT&T’s logo and almost ready for launch in the United States…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
12. XperiaUser (unregistered)
lolz.... have u try any Xperia,?? or u r using all samsung products ????
4. timtimity (Posts: 196; Member since: 13 Aug 2012)
I hope the rumours that it isn't available sim free until January aren't true.
6. ChangMin2012 (Posts: 87; Member since: 14 Apr 2012)
Sprint, please send this phone over, it would be great!
I love Sprint, and I hope they do bring this phone over too...
18. XPERIA-KNIGHT (Posts: 2375; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
yea with the iphone dominating this month the release may be better off for early to mid next month........
8. loken (Posts: 462; Member since: 09 May 2012)
Dont like the ugly at and t logo slapped on the bottom of the phone,,,
10. BabyWade (Posts: 42; Member since: 12 Jun 2012)
Hope the LT30at launches in October or November! Don't really like the AT&T logo on the bottom of the screen, they should have put it on the back like they did with the X10a.
11. timtimity (Posts: 196; Member since: 13 Aug 2012)
Hmm. Do I buy it immediately or wait a couple of months to see if Sony announce the Xperia Nexus?
13. manee (Posts: 1; Member since: 17 Sep 2012)
currenty using Xperia T, love it , much better . I personally switched over from galaxy s3
14. XPERIA-KNIGHT (Posts: 2375; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
it not the most amazing of the three!! what are you talking about? the TX and the V are better man...............but also DOOOOO NOT release it right now.............try and wait until the next month to do that while the iphone is dominating this month!
16. XPERIA-KNIGHT (Posts: 2375; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
I wanna Say from 500 to 700 off contract but not really sure it could be more or less but thats probably a real guesstimate
17. timtimity (Posts: 196; Member since: 13 Aug 2012)
In the UK you can pre-order it for around £415 ($674)