Sony Xperia T arriving on AT&T: press shots with carrier's logo surface
0. phoneArena 04 Sep 2012, 07:20 posted on
The Sony Xperia T is the hottest one of the trio of new Android Xperia smartphones released by Sony last week…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. 09wbd03516 (banned) (Posts: 140; Member since: 30 May 2012)
There are two version : T and TX
T has non removable battery with 1850mah
TX is removable but only 1750mah
Why ATT dont give us the non removable one?
And take that! Verizon!
9. Dr.Phil (Posts: 1171; Member since: 14 Feb 2011)
I am actually surprised to hear someone say they wanted the non-removable battery version. Usually people would say they would want the removable battery in case they want to replace the battery with a bigger one or replace the battery after it has gone through its normal cycle.
2. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
SWEET!!!! CAN'T WAIT!!!! So glad I waited for this moment!
3. BabyWade (Posts: 43; Member since: 12 Jun 2012)
This will a good upgrade for me from my X10
4. CamaroSS (Posts: 173; Member since: 24 Jul 2012)
Awesome! Hope to see it on AT&T within 1/2 months.
5. Mitchel (Posts: 228; Member since: 25 May 2012)
Sexy phone with a classy UI.. Give it a SLCD2 screen display, Jelly Bean and 2 GB RAM, this will be the ultimate s**t.
6. kamil (Posts: 118; Member since: 07 Feb 2012)
there's a really ugly at&t logo at the front why!!!
7. Mitchel (Posts: 228; Member since: 25 May 2012)
I agree.. It ruins the whole aesthetics. But this is still a one hell sexy phone.. I think it is more sexier than HTC One X black variant.. :)
10. bigstrudel (Posts: 518; Member since: 20 Aug 2012)
Very sleek phone running minimalist UI, battery sipping dual core processor and impressive benchmarks; the new Xperia's are bound to be very smooth and reliable daily driver.
11. BigDnm01 (Posts: 6; Member since: 04 Sep 2012)
That sucks, AT&T gets all the great phones, (Xperia x10, Xperia Play, Xperia Ion) and now the Xperia T while I'm stuck with T-mobile USA and 2nd- no, 3rd-rate phones.
Well, I was gonna buy the non-US, unlocked version anyway. which is awesome because I don't like the carrier brand on any phone. XPERIA is all I need.
I'm just wondering if the spec/ hardware are the same? is it true Xperia T have 1700/2100 mhz radio band required for T-Mobile USA 3G- and 4G- networks?