Sony Xperia T and Sony Xperia TX get Android 4.0.4 update with added features
0. phoneArena 07 Nov 2012, 10:54 posted on
The Sony Xperia T and Sony Xperia TX are both in the midst of being updated to Android 4.0.4, but the update includes other updates such as longer standby times for the battery and Microcast mirroring for the devices...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. GeekMovement (Posts: 1499; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
Sony devices are pretty awesome. Wish they'd start coming toward Sprint someday.
5. rf1975 (Posts: 237; Member since: 01 Aug 2011)
Yes, agree. Sony have unique design language like Motorola. I like their tablet design.
11. PhenomFaz (Posts: 1064; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
yeah they're cool but hey if they were the flagships then shouldn't they have launched with 4.0.4 ICS and await an update to 4.1.1 or 4.1.2 or something....thats tacky on the software front for Sony....very late updates!
3. sheik (Posts: 249; Member since: 12 Sep 2012)
What??? still seeding 4.0.X when 4.2.X is doing the rounds?? There is a reason why sony sucks big time in sales...
4. rf1975 (Posts: 237; Member since: 01 Aug 2011)
Don't be a troll. Tell me which phone has 4.2.X beside Google devices. I did not hear from any of the major manufacturer.
7. sheik (Posts: 249; Member since: 12 Sep 2012)
I didn't mean that Xperia T should've gotten 4.2 you dumb... After the xperia T launch they pointed out that 4.1 would be seeded within two months but yet to update their flagship phone. Its you who is a sony-troll who refuse to face the actuality of Sony's late updates.
8. adjou (Posts: 102; Member since: 06 Jul 2010)
"I didn't mean that Xperia T should've gotten 4.2 you dumb..."
"still seeding 4.0.X when 4.2.X is doing the rounds??"
12. Izzy_V (Posts: 216; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
The 1st Amendment's downside at work. 10-year old kids using the Internet make it difficult for people who know what they're talking about.
9. Pedro0x (Posts: 271; Member since: 19 Oct 2012)
I so not understand why it takes for manufacturers to make a update with the newest android. I mean the guys from xda developers make a new in a few days max. Running android 4.1.2 on my SGS1
10. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6114; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Damn it still haven't got my phone yet have to wait till after this billing cycle to buy my BOND PHONE and then watch the movie this friday
14. GENERAL-LEVY (banned) (Posts: 23; Member since: 06 Nov 2012)
Experia TL and TX is better. Really love the design.
16. parkwaydr (Posts: 572; Member since: 07 Sep 2011)
God I wish sprint would take a chance on a Sony phone.
17. jonartpop (Posts: 154; Member since: 25 Oct 2012)
Nice phone, bad updates. I wish my sgs3 looked like this phone.
18. TMach (Posts: 348; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
Seriously, I think PA has now lost all credibility in my view. Why? I live in the UK and am a proud owner of the Xperia T.......IT SHIPPED WITH 4.0.4! I read this sub-par article and had to double check to be sure, just tried to update just in case I was missing something only for the Update Centre to confirm what I knew all along. My phone already HAD the latest update Android 4.0.4.
Get a grip, please Phone Arena!
19. rusticguy (Posts: 2813; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
Yes i think T/TX came with ICS out of the box.
20. mydi.maus (unregistered)
what not jelly bean 4.1?xperia why dont you just get 0.07(007)your james bond right?