Sony Xperia Sirius D6503 specs, screenshots leak
0. phoneArena 09 Feb 2014, 13:43 posted on
A few days ago, a blurry photograph, allegedly of the Sony Xperia Sirius D6503, got everyone excited. With extremely thin bezels (yes, even thinner than the side bezels on the LG G2), mouths watered, eyes dilated and minds were blown. Now, some more information and some screenshots from Sony's rumored next big smartphone, have leaked...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
5. Klamba92 (Posts: 210; Member since: 25 Jun 2012)
Honestly does it matter if it is 1080p, I mean would that disappoint you?
12. vincelongman (Posts: 3872; Member since: 10 Feb 2013)
Also stop calling it 2K, its 1440p.
4K (QFHD) = 3840 x 2160, its called 4K cause 3840 is almost 4000
WQHD = 2560 x 1440, 2560 is over 2000, 1920 is closer
FHD = 1920 x 1080, therefore 1080p is more 2K than 1440p
29. garlic456 (Posts: 251; Member since: 24 Dec 2012)
Actually 1080p is better, although there arent (much) visual difference, the phone has more pixels to take care of, 1440p would make the phone slower.
11. akki20892 (Posts: 3895; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
Make compact Sony. After this you will be fine.
16. Hassan420i (Posts: 24; Member since: 23 Jun 2013)
"why do u want 2k display on such a small device? its just going to slow down device" - DooMLoRD
2. Commentator (Posts: 3645; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
I'm guessing he's using the Creative Effect app to make that VAIO logo disappear?
3. Miracles (Posts: 560; Member since: 31 Aug 2013)
Whats up with the VAIO logo? Somehow it looks fake. Look at the logo in the blurry background in the last picture and the changing pictures with settings. (*_*))
Anyway I want a new tablet release from Sony at MWC ^_^
20. THE_Hulk (Posts: 55; Member since: 09 Feb 2014)
I wish it's the same thickness as it's procedure :-P
21. THE_Hulk (Posts: 55; Member since: 09 Feb 2014)
predecessor** atto correction makes me crazy!!!
6. ArtSim98 (Posts: 3535; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
February is a GREAT month! Olympics and MWC make sure that I won't get bored anytime!
9. neops (Posts: 284; Member since: 28 Jan 2014)
Maybe is plays "takes 4K at 30fps and 1080p video at 60fps".
If only it has the dimensions of G2... Not likely
13. buccob (Posts: 2479; Member since: 19 Jun 2012)
So, looking at the icons in the UI we can assume the more obvious 4k recording, but also SLOW MOTION with the hummingbird icon!!
Hopefully this updated interface and features reach.Z1 and Compact users
18. THE_Hulk (Posts: 55; Member since: 09 Feb 2014)
I wish Z1 compact get those at least... otherwise a lot of people ar gonna loose their interest on the z1 compact and will go for z2 or wait for z2 compact
14. papss (unregistered)
I just hope sony brings these sexy devices to wp8. id love one as a second phone
17. NokiaFTW (Posts: 2060; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
Yeah buddy, can't wait to see a Sony WP!
22. Nabil2511 (Posts: 152; Member since: 27 Jan 2014)
5.2 inch.. copycats of G2.. same goes with S5..
26. Amir1 (Posts: 327; Member since: 20 Aug 2013)
they forgot to mention sirius will have stereo speakers,
28. Leonis (Posts: 338; Member since: 08 Jan 2014)
show us the phone already. I wish I didn't saw so much leaked info already.