Sony Xperia SP image appears online
1. flexile (Posts: 78; Member since: 03 Jun 2012)
This isn't a worth successor to the Xperia P IMO, it just doesn't looks as sexy. :p
2. Feanor (Posts: 572; Member since: 20 Jun 2012)
Finally a precise looking, fresh design after all this plastic flood Samsung sent over our heads these couple of days. :-))
10. mr.sammygalaxynote3 (Posts: 15; Member since: 13 Mar 2013)
It doesn't matter what you think..what is the best smartphone can beat the samsung galaxy s4 in overclocked at 1.9Ghz..?
14. pyradark (Posts: 820; Member since: 10 Jun 2012)
hahaha.. then we see lag and freeze
ohh yeah the beast in specs
3. daniel_bargs (Posts: 325; Member since: 27 Nov 2010)
these Sony Xperia designs are really the best in the Earth.
13. daftastic (Posts: 87; Member since: 07 Jan 2013)
I dare say it's now better than Nokia's design.
4. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
Thats a very nice phone. Its good too see sony making low end phones
11. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
mid range my fault
5. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
Mid ranged???? Get ready people cuz Sony is setting the bar for design, power, and productivity this year......if this is mid ranged then just wait for their next high end phone!
15. bipinm (Posts: 124; Member since: 07 Oct 2012)
The Transparent Strip is present at the bottom and it will change colours like Xperia U...
The design is Superb...
Sony is back...
Well Done Kaz