Sony Xperia SP available for U.S. pre-order
0. phoneArena 07 May 2013, 16:01 posted on
Back in April, we told you that U.K retailer Phones 4U had started accepting pre-orders for the Sony Xperia SP with the mid-range handset being offered for free with various EE data plans; the phone is now available for pre-order from the U.S. Sony Store priced at $489.99 with the phone expected to ship starting on May 20th...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. quyenqchau0813 (Posts: 72; Member since: 22 Mar 2013)
That's really pricey, and it's not even quad-core yet
2. Joshing4fun (Posts: 966; Member since: 13 Aug 2010)
That's actually not that bad considering that this scored BETTER than the Xperia Z in most benchmarks.
4. pyradark (Posts: 625; Member since: 10 Jun 2012)
Lol, SP beat S3 Quad core just with dual core
3. Avenger337 (Posts: 57; Member since: 14 Apr 2013)
It's very good package for high midrange, clear that the Z is better but the SP is a dual core which needs not envy some quad cores. The Xperia SP is a great smartphone.
5. XPERIA-KNIGHT (Posts: 2375; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
That battery and size is why I would buy it
6. najib1312 (Posts: 54; Member since: 08 May 2013)
U can get 1 in Malaysia for RM1099 (USD 350). I don't know y Sony products r always overpriced in US. Even Xperia T in here is only RM979 (USD 320).
8. Omarc07 (Posts: 168; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
i agree sony over here in the US is overpriced There are way better phones from Samsung, htc.,etc. than the ones sony makes for much less.