Sony Xperia SP and Xperia L to launch in UK by end of April
0. phoneArena 02 Apr 2013, 08:54 posted on
A couple of weeks ago, Sony took the veil off its latest mid-range offerings – the Xperia SP and Xperia L. The company also gave us a full set of press images to gaze at, and naturally, didn't forget to reveal both handsets' hardware specs in detail. What Sony did not elaborate on, however, were the smartphones' launch dates – all it stated was that the Sony Xperia L and Xperia SP were scheduled for a Q2 launch. But given the clue that we have here, their launch dates might be nearer than we think...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Captain_Doug (Posts: 753; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
The SP is really tempting me. Good size screen, capable processor, great looks. I still need to hold the HTC One before i make any decisions..
2. xperiaDROID (Posts: 5404; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
I can't wait to get my hands on it! :)
3. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3011; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
I'm definitely considering the SP... Looks beautiful.
4. IliyaBeshkov (Posts: 241; Member since: 09 Jul 2012)
Sony Xperia SP is with dual core Snapdragon S4 Pro !!!
5. CaptainXperia (Posts: 14; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
sp has dual core krait but still has the adreno 320 gpu !!!!!! wooohooo!!
6. adiassidik (Posts: 1; Member since: 27 Mar 2010)
I can't wait for the Xperia L as the replacement for my Xperia Neo :)
I wish the price tag will be bellow of Xperia P's