Sony Xperia SL discovered, might be an upgraded Sony Xperia S
0. phoneArena posted on 02 Jul 2012, 08:41
Is an upgraded version of the Sony Xperia S coming later this year? It seems like it, judging by the evidence discovered online just recently...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. rahulcena5565 posted on 02 Jul 2012, 08:52 2
I hope it has an 4.7' HD Screen, a quad-core processor, 12MP Full HD Camera, solid build quality and Android 4.1.
5. u-suck-more posted on 02 Jul 2012, 09:37 1
4.7''? i dont think so.. maybe 4.5''.. Quad core? highly unlikely, maybe S4.. the others i agree.. if this is just a upgrade, screen size MIGHT not change and it definitely won't be quad core
6. r41nier posted on 02 Jul 2012, 09:52 3
It will just be a refresh. Same as Xperia S (4.3" 720p) but with Snapdragon S4 (or S4 Pro).
2. thelegend6657 posted on 02 Jul 2012, 09:04 4
We Asians use international bands unlike AT&T or tmobile
11. Jimstar posted on 02 Jul 2012, 13:15 0
AT&T uses the same bands that you guys do, this isn't news to anyone. Tmobile is a different story.
14. daniel_bargs posted on 03 Jul 2012, 01:51 0
in Philippines, 2100 band is used... at&t and t-mobile has it right?
3. Muhannad posted on 02 Jul 2012, 09:36 0
I have absolutely no problems at all with the current Xperia S so if it is an upgrade all I would like to see is the same specs but with Snapdragon S4 chipset!
7. ryq24 posted on 02 Jul 2012, 10:14 0
xperia s already available in asia. i hope its the international version of xperia gx with jelly bean. wishful thinking!
8. REYNER posted on 02 Jul 2012, 10:28 2
s4 chipset and capacitive touch in the transparent strip would be a perfect upgrade! :)
9. aayupanday posted on 02 Jul 2012, 10:56 0
IMO that will use a Dual Core 28nm Novathor CPU along with PowerVR Series 6 G6200 GPU.
10. Miquel_1987 posted on 02 Jul 2012, 12:05 1
I hope it's an upgrade : Bigger screen, quadcore cpu, bigger RAM and better menu,back,home buttons response and android jelly bean :) :). thas all i hope for sony
12. Jimstar posted on 02 Jul 2012, 13:16 0
Where's this quad core chip gonna come from? Qualcomm hasn't said anything about a quad core chip moving out soon, and they damn sure aren't gonna start using Samsung chips overnight.
Temper your expectations a little...
13. InspectorGadget80 posted on 02 Jul 2012, 18:06 1
I like how SONY is keeping promises on their upgrades on their hand sets unlike some manufacteure