Sony Xperia S visits FCC wearing AT&T's 3G bands
0. phoneArena posted on 28 Jan 2012, 12:45
AT&T customers will be happy to hear that besides the Sony Xperia ion, it looks like the Sony Xperia S might be heading to the U.S. as the CES star visited the FCC with support for AT&T's 3G bands; the device is expected to be launched overseas at the end of Q1...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. LoneShaolin posted on 28 Jan 2012, 12:47 3 0
Not bad at all. Especially since I like the translucent bar.
2. roscuthiii posted on 28 Jan 2012, 13:08 0 0
Hope to see an Xperia S variant pass through the FCC with more than just those bands supported.
3. deepinsideyourmom posted on 28 Jan 2012, 13:44 0 0
2.3.5 no this needs ICS out of the box, no LTE either if it wasn't for the HD screen this phone would be DOA, but I still love Sony's hardware. Alan tell your Mom I said hi.
4. networkdood posted on 28 Jan 2012, 16:51 0 0
They are getting the SONY ION - so, why would AT&T pick up this model....no LTE.
5. solidsnakeduds013 posted on 28 Jan 2012, 20:26 0 0
More and more phones for AT&T dam I sure wish I was on that carrier to get all those phones
6. daniel_bargs posted on 29 Jan 2012, 07:23 0 0
i like Xperia S more than Xperia ion... i like the transparent part and dirt-repelling body. outstanding design.