Sony Xperia S visits FCC wearing AT&T's 3G bands
0. phoneArena 28 Jan 2012, 12:45 posted on
AT&T customers will be happy to hear that besides the Sony Xperia ion, it looks like the Sony Xperia S might be heading to the U.S. as the CES star visited the FCC with support for AT&T's 3G bands; the device is expected to be launched overseas at the end of Q1...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. LoneShaolin (Posts: 307; Member since: 14 Jan 2012)
Not bad at all. Especially since I like the translucent bar.
2. roscuthiii (Posts: 2199; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
Hope to see an Xperia S variant pass through the FCC with more than just those bands supported.
3. deepinsideyourmom (Posts: 10; Member since: 28 Jan 2012)
2.3.5 no this needs ICS out of the box, no LTE either if it wasn't for the HD screen this phone would be DOA, but I still love Sony's hardware. Alan tell your Mom I said hi.
4. networkdood (Posts: 6330; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
They are getting the SONY ION - so, why would AT&T pick up this model....no LTE.
5. solidsnakeduds013 (Posts: 218; Member since: 20 Oct 2010)
More and more phones for AT&T dam I sure wish I was on that carrier to get all those phones
6. daniel_bargs (Posts: 325; Member since: 27 Nov 2010)
i like Xperia S more than Xperia ion... i like the transparent part and dirt-repelling body. outstanding design.