Sony Xperia S beats the HTC One X in a sleep-to-snap camera speed contest (video)
1. jaytai0106 (Posts: 1299; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
Not going to argue in this test. But who really shoots picture when the screen is still blank. -___-" be realistic people. I think Sony Xperia S is a very nice device :D but the screen is a little too small for my taste :(
5. PimpStrong (Posts: 310; Member since: 25 Jul 2011)
I think they've done the absolute simplest way to the phone out of your pocket and take a picture. Pull it out and hold down the button and boom its taking a picture.
I don't have to find the power button or swipe anything. I'd still by far take the One X though.
21. jaytai0106 (Posts: 1299; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
That's very true, but that only happened like 3 times in a year for me when I have to take a picture in a hurry. I think HTC One X is more all around device to say the least. Beside I have been wanting a bigger screen for a while :D
3. shadowseph (Posts: 1; Member since: 14 Dec 2010)
So if want a quick shot of the Loch Ness monster as evidence I would go with the Xperia S but if I was doing a photo shoot with Big Foot I would definitely go with the HTC One X right?
4. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
video from soyacincau again . SO proud of Malaysia .
6. PimpStrong (Posts: 310; Member since: 25 Jul 2011)
I'm proud of HTC. They are doing a damn good job all around with this device.
7. andro. (Posts: 1960; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
Its a good feature by Sony and the Xperia s is a top phone but having the pleasure of using the One x the last few days its the best phone available right now,thats until we see what monster samsung releases next in the gs3
9. karanstyle (Posts: 188; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
I want this SONY thing It gets so easy to Capture view and enjoy quickly and easily on my Sony TV with Home theatre and My VAIO.
All in all HTC is undoubtedly good. But I think Sony is planning to Xpload a boom in Entertainment Technology.
8. saket.shrivastava (Posts: 55; Member since: 02 Apr 2012)
wanna catch chuck norris : xperia s
table tennis match report : one x
10. karanstyle (Posts: 188; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Sh!t man! Xperia S was so fast in Sleep to Snap mode and TOP OF THAT Xperia S is 12Mpx and HTC One X is 8Mpx.
And Xperia S is even Gorgeous! This time I'll go for Sony than HTC... :-D
Galaxy Nexus eat my s**t! stupid 5Mpx!
19. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4069; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Megapixels aren't the whole story. There's also the lens, the optic software, etc. That's why the iPhone 4 5 megapixel camera was one of the best, it had good software and a good lens, it beat most 8 megapixel cameras on the market. The One X's camera is of high quality, and though I haven't seen the Xperia S pics, I believe the One X will hold it's own in image quality.
23. karanstyle (Posts: 188; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Nothing is better in Camera in Mobile Camera Phones than Nokia or Sony! They're best and most innovating organizations when it comes to Camera but "yPhone 4 $"? and still just 5Mpx I'd rather prefer a Laptop than a "yPhone".
11. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6579; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
This is why I'm buying A SONY XPERIA!
12. lubba (Posts: 1310; Member since: 17 Jan 2011)
Is that all there is to phone comparison is speed? I remember the days of photo quality and options shootout made for an interest read. Then there was also form factor, quality, material, options, interface, etc. Now it just speed, how fast a phone can load a porn site!
17. lubba (Posts: 1310; Member since: 17 Jan 2011)
Oops my bad! I meant to say to the power to load porn sites faster.
18. lubba (Posts: 1310; Member since: 17 Jan 2011)
One more thing, power alone doesn't make beautiful photos.
14. javorr (Posts: 14; Member since: 28 Feb 2012)
You did not show pictures from the Sony burst mode ?
16. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3012; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Faster from sleep mode...so???
I'd still take "The ONE"!
20. cripton805 (Posts: 942; Member since: 18 Mar 2012)
Cmon guys, lets not forget they rated the HtC one a 7.8! Im saying that sarcastically.
22. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3012; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
What they rate is their opinion...not ours!!!
24. bayezid (Posts: 6; Member since: 16 Apr 2012)
Wow!! Though i get some info fromhttp://startuptunes.com/2012/0
4/16/sony-xperia-s-and-nfc-simplicity-is-elegance/ . I think it will be awesome & smooth in operation.