Sony Xperia S available beginning of March, already on preorder
0. phoneArena 13 Jan 2012, 09:29 posted on
Clove UK issued a note for its customers that they will have the first batches of the Sony Xperia S with the mighty 12MP Exmor R camera sensor starting the week of March 5th. You can actually preorder now for the fairly expected price of around $700 unlocked...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. chunk1x (Posts: 248; Member since: 25 Jun 2011)
Sweet! Its time to rob a bank. Wish me luck everyone.
3. RamyRamz69 (Posts: 390; Member since: 12 Dec 2011)
Pre-order price is normally high :P It will for sure be between 500 and 600 when it lands :)
Plus, it's unlocked so..
6. ryq24 (Posts: 600; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
too expensive . but i think it the price will go down after only a few months coz samsung galaxy s3 will be coming out by that time then iphone 5 in aug or sept.
15. gammaSharma (Posts: 33; Member since: 17 Nov 2011)
new quad core glass less 3d Crystal LED device for sony will be launched by that time.
9. xiobnb (Posts: 74; Member since: 11 Nov 2011)
att have the xperia ion which looks different from xperia s
8. xiobnb (Posts: 74; Member since: 11 Nov 2011)
if its between 500-600 i will definitely buy it !!!!!!! but then have to see how the samsung galaxy s3 looks ..
10. joey18 (Posts: 574; Member since: 20 Jul 2010)
looks nice but at the same time looks so cheap why 2.3 no ics
14. gammaSharma (Posts: 33; Member since: 17 Nov 2011)
update wont be ready untill march. it takes time to integrate with the Sony's custom ui and to prepare and test the device drivers for the components like Camera and other sensors..
11. Pdubb (Posts: 239; Member since: 08 Aug 2011)
That video showed the main thing I do not like about Android at the moment. I have a Transform and my wife has an Optimus S and I always mix up telling her how to find something. In the video he started saying he was going into settings but it was a different setup from his usual phone evidently. I do the same thing as well I hope once ICS hits more this clears up.
12. sony186 (unregistered)
How come the handset has the SONY ERICSSON logo instead of SONY??
16. Emily (Posts: 5; Member since: 21 Feb 2012)
when tis phone will release in singapore?700$ is singapore ringgit rite?