Sony Xperia P visits the FCC, no carrier branding in sight
0. phoneArena 05 Apr 2012, 14:33 posted on
The Sony Xperia P appears ready to hit the red, white and blue after visiting the FCC but the visit did not reveal any carrier-specific information that points to a release by one of the big four Stateside mobile operators...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. networkdood (Posts: 4748; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Well, you know that it will not be with Verizon, and I doubt AT&T wants any more non 4G LTE phones, either. Specs seems ok - good mid-level entry Android phone.
2. hunted (Posts: 278; Member since: 21 Sep 2011)
why mobile companies aren't giving us the micro sd slot?? what is stopping them to do that anyway
4. Phoneguy007 (Posts: 218; Member since: 02 Jun 2011)
I think its because of problems with saving/loading apps from the sd or something like that. I did read some where, that eventually all phones will have no sd slots ...I think it was on phone scoop .
3. jmoita2 (Posts: 929; Member since: 23 Dec 2011)
True, I like the option of a micro SD card...