Sony Xperia P Hands-on Review
0. phoneArena 26 Feb 2012, 16:40 posted on
The Sony Xperia P, which was once known only by its Nypon code name, was one of the smartphones that we were expecting to see at CES 2012. Of course, that didn't happen. Today, however, we are finally given the opportunity to go up close and personal with this mid- to high-range offering by Sony...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. pistolashtc (Posts: 29; Member since: 28 Dec 2010)
Looks nice... But i prefer the HTC one X... And i'm still waiting for the MONSTER: GALAXY SIII!! xD
9. ivanprskalo (Posts: 123; Member since: 09 Dec 2010)
one x and xperia P aren't in same category. More like One S and xperia P are in same group.
And guy in the video says: It's plastic.
That is wrong, xperia P is out of Aluminium, just 4 pieces makes whole body..
21. Randomguy19 (Posts: 1; Member since: 27 May 2012)
Not really, Xperia P is cheaper than the One S, that One is more in line with the Xperia S. Sony does not have anything in the One X price range
2. Birds (Posts: 1154; Member since: 21 Nov 2011)
This is the best mid range phone to date. I just hope it is priced like a mid range phone (no higher than 400$)
10. ivanprskalo (Posts: 123; Member since: 09 Dec 2010)
But since it is from aluminium it will cost more than that.
But I'm sure price will drop after few months.
3. theBankRobber (Posts: 676; Member since: 22 Sep 2011)
Sony has some great cameras in their phones, I wish sprint would get at least 1 Sony phone with in the next 2 years. My brothers experia play takes awesome videos and pictures.
11. ivanprskalo (Posts: 123; Member since: 09 Dec 2010)
My brother also has xperi play and I'm sometimes stuned by quality of that 5mpx shots.
5. moboman (Posts: 7; Member since: 26 Feb 2012)
What the h... are you on about? This is not made of plastic but have a unibody aluminium body! Are you asleep over there in Barcelona??
7. spiderpig2894 (Posts: 578; Member since: 10 Jan 2012)
i was confused when i read that part! WTF
6. rockstarlive (Posts: 307; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
Talk about options. I would still go with the Ion or Xperia S. OR maybe all 3. lol
8. haydenb (Posts: 35; Member since: 24 Nov 2011)
I would like to get my hands on the Xperia Ion and the HTC One x. and the GSIII
12. ivanprskalo (Posts: 123; Member since: 09 Dec 2010)
Who wouldn't?!?! I would also like to get my hands on Megan Fox, S. Johanson and Gisele Bundchen :D
13. haydenb (Posts: 35; Member since: 24 Nov 2011)
I want to get my hand on the Ion and the One X and the GSIII when it's released
17. 24984 (Posts: 3; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
sonys smartphones are always cheaper and with better quality ... beter camera , voice , screen ... better multimedia ... I like sony verry much ... I think that japan makes technology with better quality ...
19. JackDude (Posts: 6; Member since: 03 Mar 2012)
I really want it. The problem is price. Some people say it will cost almost the same as Xperia S. If thats right, wich phone should get instead thats more budget friendly but still good?
20. cyborg009 (Posts: 110; Member since: 17 Sep 2011)
how awesome it would have been if they would've managed to add white magic display to xperia Ses 720p display... :D
The contrast on xperia P is amazing but im buying that monster called xperia S .. nothing else will do !!
22. talix (Posts: 1; Member since: 28 May 2013)
really nice . Maybe i buy the phone. If this experia seems slim it would be a perfect phone but also this style is awesome .