Sony Xperia P Android ICS update rolling out - Xperia U, sola and go to follow
0. phoneArena 17 Aug 2012, 08:02 posted on
The update will be rolling out gradually to all regions and countries, taking a few weeks to reach everybody, and it will be available OTA for the most part, but also via PC Companion or Bridge for Macs for some handsets. Sony says next in line are the Xperia U, Xperia sola and the tough Xperia go, so we'll keep our eyes peeled...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
4. smallworld (Posts: 463; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
Yeah hopefully they will all get jelly beans !! Inchallah!
2. Grishm (Posts: 54; Member since: 18 May 2012)
Keep the updates rollin', Sony. Make sure you roll 'em sooner though.
3. loken (Posts: 462; Member since: 09 May 2012)
Sony's doing it right! apart from releasing devices wth gb but i dont mind!
still waiting for gx btw
5. BLikens1619 (Posts: 57; Member since: 12 Apr 2008)
Really wish Sony would stop jumping over the Ion with these ICS updates.
12. BLikens1619 (Posts: 57; Member since: 12 Apr 2008)
What is the LT28h? I'm looking for the LT28i software, don't neccessarily need ICS, just want to lose the AT&T bloatware.
9. diego87s (Posts: 2; Member since: 16 Aug 2012)
I completely agree with you. I don't know why Sony keeps ignoring the Ion (LT28i). We deserve ICS if not JB for the long, long, long wait. Come on Sony!!! Get it Together!!!
7. Ohrules (Posts: 326; Member since: 11 Jun 2012)
the xperia pro is still waiting in the shadows for the ICS update.......
8. RamyRamz69 (Posts: 390; Member since: 12 Dec 2011)
Ever tried connecting your phone to PC Companion?