Sony Xperia P Android ICS update rolling out - Xperia U, sola and go to follow
0. phoneArena posted on 17 Aug 2012, 08:02
The update will be rolling out gradually to all regions and countries, taking a few weeks to reach everybody, and it will be available OTA for the most part, but also via PC Companion or Bridge for Macs for some handsets. Sony says next in line are the Xperia U, Xperia sola and the tough Xperia go, so we'll keep our eyes peeled...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
4. smallworld posted on 17 Aug 2012, 09:09 2 0
Yeah hopefully they will all get jelly beans !! Inchallah!
2. Grishm posted on 17 Aug 2012, 08:15 2 1
Keep the updates rollin', Sony. Make sure you roll 'em sooner though.
3. loken posted on 17 Aug 2012, 08:15 3 1
Sony's doing it right! apart from releasing devices wth gb but i dont mind!
still waiting for gx btw
5. BLikens1619 posted on 17 Aug 2012, 09:27 0 0
Really wish Sony would stop jumping over the Ion with these ICS updates.
12. BLikens1619 posted on 18 Aug 2012, 08:08 0 0
What is the LT28h? I'm looking for the LT28i software, don't neccessarily need ICS, just want to lose the AT&T bloatware.
9. diego87s posted on 17 Aug 2012, 10:41 2 0
I completely agree with you. I don't know why Sony keeps ignoring the Ion (LT28i). We deserve ICS if not JB for the long, long, long wait. Come on Sony!!! Get it Together!!!
7. Ohrules posted on 17 Aug 2012, 09:32 0 2
the xperia pro is still waiting in the shadows for the ICS update.......
8. RamyRamz69 posted on 17 Aug 2012, 09:47 0 0
Ever tried connecting your phone to PC Companion?