Sony Xperia Odin supposed press render image appears
0. phoneArena 02 Nov 2012, 05:11 posted on
We’ve already heard about and seen what we believe is the upcoming Sony Xperia C650X Odin, the company’s next Android flagship…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
19. MeoCao (unregistered)
I like Sony in general but I have to admit J butterfly is much more attractive.
23. PhenomFaz (Posts: 1104; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
if that's the design sony is going down...
27. FireDragon (Posts: 107; Member since: 13 Nov 2009)
That's one of the best origina designs, if you look around you will find how many users wanted to see that same design re-work and I am glad to see Sony see it too and bring it for something great.
28. PhenomFaz (Posts: 1104; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
tthe last phone that really appealed to me in design was sony xperia arc (the first and original arc)...that was sexy!
after that they're going in for a bit of an industrial design which isnt really working out for them
26. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
LIKE NO OTHERS
2. tango_charlie (Posts: 92; Member since: 16 Nov 2011)
Guys this is just a fan made concept render! Nothing more.
25. bobfreking55 (Posts: 866; Member since: 15 Jul 2011)
i second that. IVE BEEN TELLING U GUYS. check out concept phones
3. omacmagic (Posts: 25; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
If this is real the front is absolutely beautiful.
16. hung2900 (Posts: 821; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
And it totally looks like a Motorola Droid.
4. saeen (Posts: 18; Member since: 23 Dec 2011)
440ppi hmm another experiment by Sony I guess. Last time I bought Xperia S that had more ppi than other phones and got Xperia S over Nexus. But Xperia S screen was hard timing using. Words were hard to read and screen really gets warm. I last week sold it and got Nexus which feels better to me.
5. loken (Posts: 462; Member since: 09 May 2012)
Interestingly enough, Sony is said to bump up the camera to 13-megapixels, following a certain trend that we saw in the LG Optimus G. Raising the number of megapixels seems to be more of a marketing move nowadays, but hopefully with it, we’d also see improved image quality. Let’s not forget that raising the megapixels is not a magical spell and won’t alone improve the actual quality of the picture.
what certain trend by optimus g??? the xperia t was the first one with 13mp..
9. smallworld (Posts: 439; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
Exactly, plus they said themselves that the Optimus G's sensor is made by Sony.
10. darac (Posts: 2156; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
I just wanted to say this!
What's more, Optimus uses that exact Sony sensor.
I can't believe what Victor spilled out ..-_-
Here's more for you, Victor - 2013 Sony lineup will use improved Exmor RS 13mp module, not the current one
6. someones4 (Posts: 619; Member since: 16 Sep 2012)
it looks absolutely GORGEOUS!!! I can already imagine my gf with one of these.
Too bad it'll have to contend with the Galaxy s4 next year.
18. someones4 (Posts: 619; Member since: 16 Sep 2012)
Peace is what humanity should embrace. (Y)
15. No_Nonsense (Posts: 826; Member since: 17 Aug 2012)
But aren't you the one who commented *fangirl scream* a little while ago?
17. someones4 (Posts: 619; Member since: 16 Sep 2012)
Yea.... what's your point?
I thought the Odin will be unveiled this year. But if its next year then it will face some serious competition.
20. No_Nonsense (Posts: 826; Member since: 17 Aug 2012)
Oh wait, I meant how can you give a fangirl scream and have a gf at the same time?
7. itsjustJOH (Posts: 104; Member since: 18 Oct 2012)
Really, PhoneArena? You're gonna do it again? This is a CONCEPT PHONE, I hope you know what it means. You really need to check out other sources for confirmation before you post something. And another thing, Odin and Yuga would have almost the same specs just like how T and TX are related. This means that they both have 5-inch 1080p screens, not 6-inch for the Yuga.
8. redmd (Posts: 909; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
now what if it's really e remake of x2 with qwerty keyboard FTW!
11. RaKithAPeiRiZ (Posts: 1381; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
It's what you get when you leave a Droid rzar and a Nokia X7 in the same room
12. mydi.maus (unregistered)
lets go odin,your another flagship
24. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6736; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
DAMN IT MAY BE i should hold of the XPERIA TL???