Sony Xperia M2 vs LG G2 mini vs Motorola Moto G: specs comparison
0. phoneArena 24 Feb 2014, 01:47 posted on
When Motorola introduced the Moto G in November last year, we all had no choice but to admit that the Android mid-range had been redefined for good. The value for money ratio has been on a growth path for a long time now, but the Moto G came as of if nowhere, and it wasn't just an awesome value proposition -- it was a great device overall...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. aayupanday (Posts: 546; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
Moto G trumps them all IMO due to the price point...
2. Zhephyr (Posts: 24; Member since: 24 Feb 2014)
I think the M is better with its 4 inch size.
3. LGisgood (Posts: 682; Member since: 23 Jun 2012)
SONY M2 POOREST BATTERY LIFE!
2,330mAh for 4.8" Display....
LG L90 IS BY FAR BETTER...........
2,540 mAh for 4.7"
5. DRO_ID (Posts: 37; Member since: 20 Feb 2014)
You haven't taken into account that the displays are pushing less pixels than the Moto G which also means less for for the same processors which also impacts battery life.
4. renz4 (Posts: 310; Member since: 10 Aug 2013)
hmm this is much better comparison than comparing the G2 mini with HTC one
6. antmiu2 (Posts: 254; Member since: 19 Jun 2011)
i wish the g2 mini had a 720p screen... so the moto g is still better
7. cripton805 (Posts: 1133; Member since: 18 Mar 2012)
The only downside to the moto g is the lack of 4g. Once it gets 4g and a larger battery, nothing can compete.
I got mine at Best Buy for $99 for the boost mobile version. Can they really beat this price?