Sony Xperia J just unveiled, gets full body exam from the FCC
0. phoneArena 30 Aug 2012, 16:11 posted on
Just yesterday, the Sony Xperia J was introduced and already the entry-level device is being examined by the FCC; not too much for the power user to get excited about here with a 4 inch qHD display, 512MB of RAM and a single-core 1GHz Snapdragon processor...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. bgdkid (Posts: 13; Member since: 30 Aug 2012)
guy why isn't there any news on the benchmerk of xperia T xperia V and xperia TX? it beats all the quad core phones s3, one x all of them.. beanchmerk are out on xperia blog also gsmarena.
2. XPERIA-KNIGHT (Posts: 2375; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
Man the benchmarks for the TX, T, and V are all better than the galaxy S3!! that is amazing seriously....Sony you Rock
O and the V is what i got my eyes set on......goooo sony :)
3. bgdkid (Posts: 13; Member since: 30 Aug 2012)
yh im kinda stuck.. i dont know if i want V or T lol. although V seems to be the best even tho T is the flagship
4. schecter7 (Posts: 99; Member since: 20 Apr 2012)
LOL - same here. Xperia V seems like the real deal. It blows away everything including HOX, GS3 in benchmarks. It also has the SW goodies. However T has the right screen size for me - I'm so confused :(
6. bgdkid (Posts: 13; Member since: 30 Aug 2012)
yh im sick of 4.3 cz i had the htc hd 2 since it came out then moved on to sony xperia s it also had 4.3. i also got the s3 but dont use it... i do love the sreen size tho. so im waiting for my mind to relax lol might be getting the T or rumored xperia nexus :)
7. schecter7 (Posts: 99; Member since: 20 Apr 2012)
Yep - screen size is the only reason why I picked Xperia Ion over Xperia S even though I knew Ion would have horrible sw updates through my carrier (AT&T). Fortunately, XDA exists!
By the way, Xperia T has MSM8260-A chipset which is basically Xperia V chipset (MSM8960) minus LTE. So it may have better battery life - we'll see!
Like you said, I'll also wait for the Xperia Nexus for a while!
8. XPERIA-KNIGHT (Posts: 2375; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
One of the things that makes these phones complete.....is the removable batteries they have! that puts the icing on the cake for me.....
heres to the real king of phones.... SONY
9. schecter7 (Posts: 99; Member since: 20 Apr 2012)
By the way, TX seems to have the removable battery and it's thinner than T! Sony didn't mention about removable battery in T or V specs - maybe it's too early to get all the specs :(
10. bgdkid (Posts: 13; Member since: 30 Aug 2012)
tx and j is removable.. t has is unibody( soft touch plastic) and v is water resistance thats why its sealed. and yes they all use the s4 chipset but the v has 2012 s4 not much diffrent apart from power consumption
11. XPERIA-KNIGHT (Posts: 2375; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
so the v is sealed? and the battery may not be too good?
as long as its better than the one s then it will be a DEFINITE steal for me....
12. bgdkid (Posts: 13; Member since: 30 Aug 2012)
battery should be good since s4 uses a lot less power and thats why sony didnt put a huge battery in there. also it is better then one s in every way well thats what we can see from the benchmerk
13. XPERIA-KNIGHT (Posts: 2375; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
well i think im sold on this phone, either this or the tx for sure!
15. bgdkid (Posts: 13; Member since: 30 Aug 2012)
either one you get you will love it.. also jelly bean will be coming very soon, much faster then before.
14. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
sony phones are really sexy....