Sony Xperia J gets previewed, photographed from all sides
0. phoneArena posted on 21 Aug 2012, 06:47
The Sony Xperia J, which we first saw posing for the camera several weeks ago, has been taken for a photo shootout. We are dealing with a low- to mid-range device that stands out with its 4-inch screen sporting a resolution of 480 by 854 pixels. It is also nice knowing that Android 4.0 comes pre-installed on the device...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. u-suck-more posted on 21 Aug 2012, 07:16 1
am i e only one who thinks it kinda looks like e Huawei Ascend P1
3. thelegend6657 posted on 21 Aug 2012, 07:30 0
Whats the bigger phone with on screen buttons ? Xperia GX ?
7. POLICE (banned) posted on 21 Aug 2012, 08:09 3
And its a SONY. when it comes to design. No one beats them.
11. Non_Sequitur posted on 21 Aug 2012, 15:01 0
That's what I thought, too. It's quite nice looking, though. I know some square-ish phones that are REALLY ugly.
6. POLICE (banned) posted on 21 Aug 2012, 08:07 3
This phone should be patent. With no ugly curves.
8. Aaron_R96 posted on 21 Aug 2012, 09:13 1
This will probably be comparable to the iphone 5 I would imagine due to the size, obviously without NFC or such a good screen, but then again lets remember that this will also be a hell of a lot cheaper than the overpriced iphone, and lets be most honest, the xperia j will look a lot nicer too.
9. RamyRamz69 posted on 21 Aug 2012, 09:37 2
It will be 150 Euros, which I find insane for the awesome features it gives...
12. oister85 posted on 21 Aug 2012, 17:38 0
Sony your abusing of your name really 512 ram, 5 mp