Sony Xperia J announced, is curvy and affordable, with a large battery
0. phoneArena 29 Aug 2012, 10:09 posted on
The latest affordable addition to the Xperia lineup sports a 4" screen with decent for the size 480x854 pixels of resolution, and has 512MB of RAM, both specs ensuring its entry level status. Internal memory is 4GB, but thankfully we have a microSD card slot to expand that with up to 32GB more...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. loken (Posts: 462; Member since: 09 May 2012)
also has nxt transparent bar i see a bit white thingy on end that also acts as notification
10. CharlieAtInfinity (Posts: 253; Member since: 10 Apr 2012)
Gotta love that transparent bar :D can see notifications even on silent mode :D
8. MeoCao (unregistered)
The screen is only 4" so that should be enough.
9. neutralguy (Posts: 1152; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
you're kidding right. if it does have a dual-core processor, it's a good battery. one x have 1800mAh and that's a quadcore.
11. redmd (Posts: 761; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
3300 mah of the Razr Maxx IS special. you knew that right?
12. neutralguy (Posts: 1152; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
you also know that razr maxx is the only phone that have that kind of battery.
see, there's no reason to have a 3300 mAh on a 4" affordable device. It's an overkill. It's not all about the amount of mAh, but on how you utilize the battery. see, i made a mistake there, saying it's a dual-core processor. It's a single core. And that proves that it should last longer than the usual phones nowadays that have a quad-core processor.
remember, it's an affordable device.
6. MeoCao (unregistered)
This is not entry level, this mid range phone I guess.
13. Vinayakn73 (Posts: 87; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
Love the curve back. Sony please never drop this design. its like you unique feature.
14. XperiaUser (unregistered)
oh great design , perfect size , great battery. mostly perfect phone but single core is deal-breaker for me ... ....
16. sadaivadai (Posts: 156; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)
Yeah .. 4' inch screens are perfect for me .. But unfortunately if i need high specs i had to go for large handsets ..