Sony Xperia J announced, is curvy and affordable, with a large battery
0. phoneArena posted on 29 Aug 2012, 10:09
The latest affordable addition to the Xperia lineup sports a 4" screen with decent for the size 480x854 pixels of resolution, and has 512MB of RAM, both specs ensuring its entry level status. Internal memory is 4GB, but thankfully we have a microSD card slot to expand that with up to 32GB more...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. loken posted on 29 Aug 2012, 10:10 9 0
also has nxt transparent bar i see a bit white thingy on end that also acts as notification
10. CharlieAtInfinity posted on 29 Aug 2012, 10:26 5 0
Gotta love that transparent bar :D can see notifications even on silent mode :D
8. MeoCao (unregistered) posted on 29 Aug 2012, 10:19 4 0
The screen is only 4" so that should be enough.
9. neutralguy posted on 29 Aug 2012, 10:20 5 0
you're kidding right. if it does have a dual-core processor, it's a good battery. one x have 1800mAh and that's a quadcore.
11. redmd posted on 29 Aug 2012, 10:29 1 1
3300 mah of the Razr Maxx IS special. you knew that right?
12. neutralguy posted on 29 Aug 2012, 10:36 2 1
you also know that razr maxx is the only phone that have that kind of battery.
see, there's no reason to have a 3300 mAh on a 4" affordable device. It's an overkill. It's not all about the amount of mAh, but on how you utilize the battery. see, i made a mistake there, saying it's a dual-core processor. It's a single core. And that proves that it should last longer than the usual phones nowadays that have a quad-core processor.
remember, it's an affordable device.
6. MeoCao (unregistered) posted on 29 Aug 2012, 10:18 2 2
This is not entry level, this mid range phone I guess.
13. Vinayakn73 posted on 29 Aug 2012, 10:49 3 0
Love the curve back. Sony please never drop this design. its like you unique feature.
14. XperiaUser posted on 29 Aug 2012, 11:12 3 0
oh great design , perfect size , great battery. mostly perfect phone but single core is deal-breaker for me ... ....
16. sadaivadai posted on 29 Aug 2012, 11:30 0 0
Yeah .. 4' inch screens are perfect for me .. But unfortunately if i need high specs i had to go for large handsets ..