Sony Xperia C670X coming this summer with a 4.8-inch Full HD screen, Snapdragon 600?
0. phoneArena 01 Mar 2013, 08:11 posted on
We have heard time and time again about the upcoming Sony Xperia C670X, rumored to launch this summer…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
15. amansingal14 (Posts: 309; Member since: 08 Sep 2012)
It's more like an uper-midranger, and btw if you think it's their flagship for H2, it is more likely to be C6802
24. g2a5b0e (Posts: 3684; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
Upper-mid range? Are you kidding? There are flagship phones that have yet to be released that will have very similar specs. (HTC One & Galaxy S4) Hell, the 600 hasn't even released in a device yet. If you think this device is any less than flagship, your standards are way too high.
26. amansingal14 (Posts: 309; Member since: 08 Sep 2012)
Dude FYI, Gaga is rumored to have quad-Intel (22nm)/Tegra 4/S800
So this makes Gaga the flagship
33. thunderising (Posts: 232; Member since: 25 Nov 2011)
actually, it might be the Snapdragon 800 @ 2.3 GHz instead
29. bipinm (Posts: 124; Member since: 07 Oct 2012)
gaga is a low range device...not flagship...PA just copied it...All they know is copy...they dont know its correct or not...
edit...h2 flagship probably s800...
20. amiroo (Posts: 269; Member since: 03 Sep 2012)
flag ship after flag ship after flag ship..
sony fault again..
what about z and its fans??
sony only play with number for beat one but one is soooo forward ..
sony privation itselef of any inovation..
28. XperiaUser (unregistered)
i think Sony should wait for Snapdragon 800 for their next flagship...
46. helios225 (Posts: 5; Member since: 06 Aug 2012)
my phone stuck at sony logo,when i tried to install CM10,...my device is xperia ray..rooted,running 4.04...can u give me any suggestions
49. amansingal14 (Posts: 309; Member since: 08 Sep 2012)
boot in recovery/ stock mode and revert back to stock using sony's stock rom. (get it at xda-devs)
50. helios225 (Posts: 5; Member since: 06 Aug 2012)
firstly thanks for ur sollution.But iam unable to go to boot/recovery mode,even pressing the volume up button while restarting...
36. emadshiny (Posts: 1144; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
but i can't wait anymore.
i'll get my Z in less than a week and if i found this one a real game changer, i'll turn to this one.
39. Aaron_R96 (Posts: 198; Member since: 22 Jan 2012)
My advice would be to just get the Z, believe me the H2 Sony flagship is never a 'game-changer' more of an incremental slight upgrade on the H1 flagship, theres no point waiting cause when the H2 flagship launches there'll be talk of the H1 2014 flagship.. then you'll be forever waiting..
9. lallolu (Posts: 438; Member since: 18 Sep 2012)
The should stop with their TFT screens already.
10. taikucing (unregistered)
sub $200 phones already use IPS display.
3. rodkurt (Posts: 128; Member since: 29 Nov 2012)
i think sony should focus on their batteries.
30. bipinm (Posts: 124; Member since: 07 Oct 2012)
2 days with normal usage is fine...
4. nikenturd (unregistered)
What to expect ----------------> Expensive
13. lovefist (unregistered)
Don't worry when they release this phone, xperia z price will go down. Then you can get the z (as if you can differentiate s4pro from 600, they have the same gpu) Assuming of course that you buy your phones unlocked.
5. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
If Sony doesn't release their phones with multiple carrier support in the U.S., this will be the latest sales fail for them. Time to step up your execution game, Sony.
6. half_21 (Posts: 44; Member since: 16 Nov 2012)
i really hate it when companies release 2 or more flagship caliber phones with a short time diff. of release...i know it's all good but some of the phones even if it is a high end one was left out to updates...yeah, they update it but it takes longer than the others to be updated...
7. bipinm (Posts: 124; Member since: 07 Oct 2012)
i was waiting for u to post this.....ITS A FAKE....
8. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
Now that looks beautiful
11. stefanosana (Posts: 3; Member since: 01 Mar 2013)
Looks like Sony is on fire this year!!!! :P
Sony Xperia Z
Sony Xperia Tablet Z
and more...... Good Job Sony
27. amansingal14 (Posts: 309; Member since: 08 Sep 2012)
Too much fire will burn Sony. It needs to control the amount of flagships/upper mid rangers it produces...
12. lovefist (unregistered)
Oh men more battery please and ips/igzo display. Until then I'll be skipping all your flagships. And choose between htc one or gs4. If the latter uses plastic, gonna get htc.
18. pwnarena (Posts: 1129; Member since: 15 Feb 2013)
agree with that. won't buy a new phone until sony gets it right to the specs i prefer. my old phone is still good until sony releases something significantly better.
it's okay to have the same battery if they want to keep the slim profile but they should device something like a battery case that easily connects to the phone to extend battery life.
14. amansingal14 (Posts: 309; Member since: 08 Sep 2012)
16. piyath (Posts: 152; Member since: 23 Mar 2012)
Very dumb looking phone.. All the Sony models are sort of DARK. That's because of there theme and color of choice. UI doesn't seem to be colorful and bright. No offense.
21. spiderpig2894 (Posts: 578; Member since: 10 Jan 2012)
because elegance fits the black color. like their monolithic designed BRAVIA TVs.
dark theme in ICS but their apps like messaging, phone, conteacts, etc are now skinned white. they have also included a white theme
17. Bumpingmobile (Posts: 10; Member since: 20 Feb 2013)
With this anounced there's only one thing to say: RIP Xperia Z
19. pwnarena (Posts: 1129; Member since: 15 Feb 2013)
it's not the right flagship device anyway. this coming from a sony fan.
it should be immediately replaced by a new flagship with the right specs. it would be embarrassing to be successful with a device like that.
22. akki20892 (Posts: 3895; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
Ideal Phones with Ideal size, screen, performance, and design.......!!!
23. caloy1432 (Posts: 1; Member since: 01 Mar 2013)
im a loyal xperia user from my SE K500 to my SE Acro S
but releasing to many New High End phones?
Makes me think that Sony is over doing it.. Just my Opinion though
Planning to buy Xperia Z Next week but realizing there are so many cool Xperia phones announcing the near future makes me think twice bout buying Xperia Z...
Now i don't know when to buy Xperia Z or to get Another Xperia phone in the future. Cuz ull never know Xperia Z price will go down because of Xperia's new upcoming phones
25. bayhuy (Posts: 320; Member since: 23 Jun 2011)
Bye, bye, Xperia Z...bad move, Sony...release a "flagship" and after 2 months - improved flagship...
32. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
Sony honestly believes in "If you cannot convince them then confuse them" into buying your products :D
31. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
Heck and Apple is going to do this only in 2014 :D
35. emadshiny (Posts: 1144; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
if it goes like this, we'll see Sony among the top 3 sellers of 2013.
great improvement in just 2 years of independence.
this is what a real pioneer does.
38. mui2g6 (Posts: 20; Member since: 12 Dec 2012)
a sales booster for Sony if the rumour is to prove valid...blows SGS4 outta da ditch
40. Taters (banned) (Posts: 6474; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
If it looks as nice as the Z in a more compact size, I will buy it provided they fix the viewing angles and lack of contrast.
41. pyradark (Posts: 821; Member since: 10 Jun 2012)
Actually this is same as last year, its either Acro S or Xperia S
this year Xperia Z or This thing!!
its a wide range of phone, so people would get a chance to choose
Xperia Z will stands on its own due to water & dust resistant and its famous ads in youtube
42. Rexperia (Posts: 133; Member since: 28 Sep 2012)
Let SONY giving the best and let the people decide it... Good luck SONY
45. rgxVOiD (Posts: 440; Member since: 30 Aug 2012)
I bet they're doing the same thing like arc S to arc, and Xperia SL to Xperia S. Xperia Z... S?
47. helios225 (Posts: 5; Member since: 06 Aug 2012)
my phone stuck at sony logo,when i tried to install CM10,...my device is xperia ray..rooted,running 4.04... pls any one help me