Sony Vaio Tap 11 Hands-on
0. phoneArena 07 Sep 2013, 18:08 posted on
The sleek and shiny Xperia Z1 wasn't the only device that Sony managed to attract our attention with. At IFA 2013, we also had the chance to give the new Sony Vaio Tap 11 a quick try. For those who've missed the news, that's the "world's thinnest Windows 8 tablet PC" powered by an Intel Core processor. Sony has managed to trim down its waistline to just 9.9 millimeters, which is actually quite good considering the hardware inside this one. But more on that later. Let's first say a few words about the way the device looks and feels...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. akki20892 (Posts: 3775; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
I just can see quality there....just wow
2. SonyPS4 (Posts: 301; Member since: 21 May 2013)
Sony's product always come out with simple and elegant design
3. shikroi (Posts: 187; Member since: 24 Sep 2012)
Wow Sony. Now that Nokia is going away from the mobile world I may just return to my roots. After all everything I own aside from my smartphone, is a Sony product. This is nicely speced and very elegant.
4. RoyalPayne (banned) (Posts: 458; Member since: 07 Aug 2013)
Awesome tab! Waiting to see what surface pro 2 brings too.
5. -box- (Posts: 3959; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
Good stuff. How does it feel in comparison to the minipad? My mom-in-law borrowed a friend's to try and we both found it of awkward proportions and weight/balance. It was too heavy after just a couple minutes. And I though my old Viewsonic gTablet was unwieldy!
8. RoyalPayne (banned) (Posts: 458; Member since: 07 Aug 2013)
That is an error on reporters part. It'll come with Core i7-4610Y and Core i5-4210Y
7. Antonyjoseph (Posts: 216; Member since: 06 Apr 2013)
Lovely design. Hope thay bring out one with the Intel Haswell. Definitely will be lighter and with better battery life.
11. elitewolverine (Posts: 3139; Member since: 28 Oct 2013)
looks great, my asus atom runs 8.1 with ease, I can only imagine this guy or the pro 2.