Sony VAIO Duo 11 will be a convertible Windows 8 tablet
More popular slideshows
Sony VAIO Duo 11
12. Non_Sequitur (Posts: 1111; Member since: 16 Mar 2012)
Go Kony 2012 !
Lol, this kinda looks like the Eee Pad Slider, in a way. I like it.
18. AppleIsGod (Posts: 48; Member since: 27 Aug 2012)
Apple is sooo much better than sony.
Apple is God and Apple wins :)
21. pyradark (Posts: 740; Member since: 10 Jun 2012)
what part makes apple God??
dont forget, they copy an old prototype walkman from sony
27. neutralguy (Posts: 1152; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
so you mean to say that a "god" is the last one to enter an existing market of phones? :)) You're ridiculous. Without motorola, nokia, sony, and ericson. THERE'S NO CELLPHONE/SMARTPHONE!.
4. Joshing4fun (Posts: 1044; Member since: 13 Aug 2010)
Please let this one have a full HD display...
8. Aaron_R96 (Posts: 198; Member since: 22 Jan 2012)
Wow, now do I sell my Sony Tablet S for this, the Xperia Tablet or Nexus 7!? or keep Tablet S? Decisions!
11. RamyRamz69 (Posts: 390; Member since: 12 Dec 2011)
I will keep my Sony Tablet S and buy a Windows 8 Laptop/Tablet :)
15. Aaron_R96 (Posts: 198; Member since: 22 Jan 2012)
Yeah I'm thinking the same for a new laptop/ultrabook, dont know about my tablet though, I love my Tablet S, but the Xperia tablet and nexus 7 and now this are just soo tempting!
31. RamyRamz69 (Posts: 390; Member since: 12 Dec 2011)
I know right? I guess we should just wait to know if the Tablet S will get Jelly Bean...even though it became ridiculously fast after ICS
9. captn3x (Posts: 43; Member since: 08 Aug 2011)
Was hell bent on the Microsoft surface but the backlit keyboard on the this thing will definitely make me take a closer look!
10. aokde (Posts: 185; Member since: 09 Jul 2012)
woah! i might buy me this one when the time is right. will be my first tablet and would be cool next to my next Sony XPERIA phone :D
14. Gcombs (Posts: 133; Member since: 22 Aug 2011)
W8 is going to be huge it seems like. We're starting to see the different OEM's hardware and competition is going to be fierce for our consumer dollars. I would seriously consider a Sony W8 tablet if price is right.
16. vvelez5 (Posts: 623; Member since: 29 Jan 2011)
I wonder if this will play nice with the PS3. I am very excited about these Windows 8 tablets coming out. Can't wait to play with them. Also is this a step for Sony to produce a Windows Phone powered handset? After a slow start in the smartphone/tablet game. Sony is definitely ramping up the intensity and mass appeal.
19. sophara (Posts: 3; Member since: 27 Aug 2012)
really waiting this news for long time. now i got it. very nice
22. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
i wonder why sony mobile wont make a phone with WP8...
23. Gcombs (Posts: 133; Member since: 22 Aug 2011)
They should make a Vaio WP8 device to compliment that Tablet.
25. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
but the vaio is for loptop only.. but i want sony to make one... xperia on android vaio on windows /windows phone... what do you think?
24. oister85 (Posts: 393; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
This can probably replace the laptops. Go Sony