Sony Tablet S1 and S2 screenshots leak; to come with Android 3.2 on board
0. phoneArena posted on 04 Aug 2011, 06:59
There was a time when the Sony Tablet S1 and Sony Tablet S2 were anything but shy to pose for the camera. These days are gone, however, as the devices have revealed themselves...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. sony (unregistered) posted on 04 Aug 2011, 07:46 0 0
eeww.. i hate sony products, beautiful but experimental means your a lab rat lol & lots of variant means short lifespan and poor support.
3. daniel_bargs posted on 05 Aug 2011, 05:17 0 0
damn proprietary cords! why not use the universal?? THE USB! damn it
4. rican posted on 05 Aug 2011, 13:19 0 0
so they make money off of you when you lose it or break it!
5. AdamBoy64 (unregistered) posted on 14 Aug 2011, 20:45 0 0
If anyone could sway me to purchase a tablet, it'd be Sony.
The S2 looks pretty great. Nice idea for a tablet, clamshell design with dual screens.
If it could make/receive phone calls and texts (yeah... not going to happen), I'd throw out my phone and use the S2 for everything.