Sony Tablet S was the number one Android tablet in U.K. during October with a 26% market share
While the Sony Tablet P offers a unique dual-screen clamshell form factor, even the more traditional looking Sony Tablet S has a look that is recognizable. Both models are expected to get updated to Android 4.0 sometime this Spring.
source: Telegraph, EuroDroid via Phandroid
1. thelegend6657 posted on 24 Jan 2012, 20:39 1 6
Nice design but i dont like sony's custom UI
3. thelegend6657 posted on 24 Jan 2012, 20:46 0 3
You know what makes me happy ? Asus UI slapped on top of ICS
6. imkyle posted on 24 Jan 2012, 21:43 0 0
Asus's UI is nice, but stock ICS is the sweet spot for me.
9. varsas posted on 25 Jan 2012, 04:56 2 0
I like the custom UI; it's good to see the tablet is doing relatively well.
4. HTCiscool posted on 24 Jan 2012, 21:00 3 0
Nice! Good form them! I always thought this was one of the best Android tablets. I personally think the design us great and I love the UI. Great work guys!
5. Giggity posted on 24 Jan 2012, 21:06 0 2
Phonearena, please clear up this article: the 26% was not the global statistic, its only reflects UK's.
8. belovedson posted on 25 Jan 2012, 03:02 0 3
the screen was bad real bad im not sure what the uk buyers saw in this tablet
10. arcq12 posted on 25 Jan 2012, 07:45 4 0
@belovedson the screen is not bad, maybe your eyes are bad, go see a doctor..
11. belovedson posted on 25 Jan 2012, 20:40 0 2
it is bad. ask anyone at bestbuy its probably one of the worst out of the various selection of tablets.
12. varsas posted on 26 Jan 2012, 06:21 1 0
I have to disagree having played with it and a lot of the Android tablets and iPads.