Sony Tablet S was the number one Android tablet in U.K. during October with a 26% market share
While the Sony Tablet P offers a unique dual-screen clamshell form factor, even the more traditional looking Sony Tablet S has a look that is recognizable. Both models are expected to get updated to Android 4.0 sometime this Spring.
source: Telegraph, EuroDroid via Phandroid
1. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
Nice design but i dont like sony's custom UI
3. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
You know what makes me happy ? Asus UI slapped on top of ICS
6. imkyle (Posts: 1044; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
Asus's UI is nice, but stock ICS is the sweet spot for me.
9. varsas (Posts: 11; Member since: 30 Sep 2011)
I like the custom UI; it's good to see the tablet is doing relatively well.
4. HTCiscool (Posts: 449; Member since: 16 Jul 2011)
Nice! Good form them! I always thought this was one of the best Android tablets. I personally think the design us great and I love the UI. Great work guys!
5. Giggity (Posts: 147; Member since: 17 Nov 2011)
Phonearena, please clear up this article: the 26% was not the global statistic, its only reflects UK's.
8. belovedson (Posts: 832; Member since: 30 Nov 2010)
the screen was bad real bad im not sure what the uk buyers saw in this tablet
10. arcq12 (Posts: 733; Member since: 13 Oct 2011)
@belovedson the screen is not bad, maybe your eyes are bad, go see a doctor..
11. belovedson (Posts: 832; Member since: 30 Nov 2010)
it is bad. ask anyone at bestbuy its probably one of the worst out of the various selection of tablets.
12. varsas (Posts: 11; Member since: 30 Sep 2011)
I have to disagree having played with it and a lot of the Android tablets and iPads.