Sony Tablet P hands-on
0. phoneArena posted on 10 Jan 2012, 19:08
At CES 2012 today we were lucky enough to take a closer look at the dual-screen wielding Sony Tablet P which is an Android-powered device that is bound to land on AT&T’s network sometime later in the year…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Birds posted on 10 Jan 2012, 19:31 2 0
I wonder how much it will cost. I like the concept and all but it needs to be cheep. I mean it only costs about 150-220$ to make a tablet but they sell them for 4 and 5 hundred dollars? That is some serious Bullshyt if it is going to be overpriced!!!!!!!!!
2. flopjoke posted on 10 Jan 2012, 21:26 0 0
Dual displays means dual power consumption. I hope they considered that. Would be s**t if the thing ran for 3 hours only.
4. jamrockjones posted on 11 Jan 2012, 09:41 0 0
Well that was already done and it failed. That's practically the Kyocera Echo, and everyone hated that phone!
6. e.wvu (unregistered) posted on 11 Jan 2012, 22:53 0 0
Well Sony is a whole lot of a better company than Kyocera. So I believe that this won't be so much of a fail.
5. bolaG posted on 11 Jan 2012, 12:27 0 0
I like how its different but not sure it would be something I would invest in.