Sony SmartWatch gets seven new faces, new features
0. phoneArena posted on 15 Mar 2013, 00:50
The Sony SmartWatch app received an update that includes seven new watch interfaces, a new battery level indicator, and more; as long as your phone is within 10 meters of the watch, the latter can alert you to calls, emails and texts and will even allow you to follow your social networks in situations where taking out your smartphone might be inappropriate...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Topcat488 posted on 15 Mar 2013, 01:05 19 4
I really believe that this is Sony's year... 2013.... Sorry Samsung, Apple, LG, etc...
4. ABDULGHAFOOR posted on 15 Mar 2013, 01:21 9 14
But i believe that this is NOKIA's year.
Catwalk,Laser etc ...
9. xperiaDROID posted on 15 Mar 2013, 06:50 6 0
And I believe that this is Samsung's bad year, sorry Sammy fanboys.
3. manojwarrior posted on 15 Mar 2013, 01:18 0 0
Guys does this Smart watch can be made available for other mobile OS.
7. emadshiny posted on 15 Mar 2013, 03:17 0 0
is there anybody here who owns this watch?
i want to buy one but i doubt whether it is useful enough.
please help me.
14. grech03 posted on 18 Mar 2013, 23:54 0 0
I did own one but returned it within my 14day return period since the screen was small.
11. doubler86 posted on 15 Mar 2013, 10:49 0 0
they can add all they want, until they make it Bluetooth 4.0 I'm not using it again. Bluetooth 3.0 drains your battery way too quickly in comparison
13. ted911 posted on 15 Mar 2013, 23:33 0 0
Anyone else's watch having a problem staying connected to the phone after this update? Sometimes the connected/disconnected notification on the phone doesn't even show up. Other times the phone will say it is connected but the watch has the red squiggly line saying it is not. And I'm not getting any notifications in either instance. Everything worked great before the update.